4. The Wrong Places, and Too Many Faces

Song: Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
Disclaimer: I don't own SPN

We finally got to the barn yard the vampires were hiding out in. We stayed on the bushes and waited to see if anyone would come out. Even though it was still day time out, well vampires aren't actually allergic to sun light, but it still hurts like a son of a bitch. We heard a pulling up so we ducked down lower and peeked through the dead bush and waited for it to stop and see who it was. It was a pretty old car. All rusted up and 2 different colors. And a very old brand. There were other old cars in the yard too. Like cars you would see in old movies. And one that looked like the one in Titanic where Jack and Rose had sex. The car parked in the parking spaces the other cars were in and a man came out. It was one of the men from the bar. As he closed the car door the barn door opened and another man came out and put his had up to block the sun from his eyes. The man had hair to ears like Sam, wore 2 necklaces (an amulet and ring), and a t-shirt and jeans.

"I know what time is it." The man from the car said as if he was a rebellious teenager talking to his father.

"Get in." The man from the barn said. I expected a mean kind of tone but instead it sounded more protective.

He looked around before going back in a closing the door.

"Son of a bitch."said Dean once they were both inside the barn. "So they're really not afraid of the sun?"

"No, direct sunlight hurts like a nasty sunburn. The only way to kill them is by beheading. And yeah, they sleep during the day, it doesn't mean they won't wake up." John said.

"So I guess walking right in's not our best option." Dean said.

"Actually, that's the plan." John stated.

My head shot towards him.

"What!" I quietly yelled.

He looked at me and then stood up and started walking away. I stood up and started walking towards him.

"John! There's probably atleast a dozen fangs in there, probably more! We cant take on all of them if they wake up!" I told him.

"If we get a hold of that colt that won't be a problem. You got training in this from Elkins and you have a shot gun filled with dead man's blood. You alone is enough to kill some and get away." He told me.

Dean and Sam were getting machetes out of the back seat of the impala. I watched as John opened up his trunk and a mechanical box came out and opened. It was beautiful. It looked kind of show offy but I didn't care. It was filled with guns, knifes, roseries, medalians, and amulets. They each had their own little indent at the top of the box where they were strapped in. Dean grabbed a machete and held it out.

"Dad, I've got an extra machete if you need one." Dean said.

John pulled his own one put which was much better that Deans.  It made that scraping sound and John held it up.

"Think I'm ok. Thanks." John said.

Dean looked a little dissapointed. "Wow."

I walked over to my Jeep and opened up the trunk. It was just as messy as Deans at the bottom but had specific things strapped to the top like my favorite shot gun and pistol, 2 machetes, a roserie, and holy water. I grabbed my machete and took it out of its casing to see if it was still sharp. I examined it and strapped around my waist. I saw feet aprouch me on the ground and I looked up. Dean was standing in front of me smiling.

"Hi." He smiled at me.

"Hi." I smiled back.

We were both thinking of the same thing. What happened between us the last time we saw each other.