3. Control

2 months later

Episode: 01x20

Month: July

Location: Colorado

Disclaimer: I don't own SPN
Song: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls

I was in Manning Colorado visiting one of my hunter friends named Deniel Elkins. I walked into the bar and looked around for him. I saw two tables of men drinking. Some were playing pool, and at the bar island was Elkins.

"Elkins!!" I shouted and put my hands in the air (like I just don't care).

He turned around and smiled. "Venus."

"I see you still call me by my nickname." I smiled as I sat down on a bar stool next to him. "So. Why'd you call me up here?"I asked.

"I think.... fangs are tracking me." He said in a hushed voice.

"But, I thought they were extinct." I wondered.

"Almost extinct."

"Ok. Well, what do you want me to do? Track 'em down. Chop off their blood sucking faces?"

"No. I--" He stopped talking and looked nervously to the door.

He looked parenoid. I looked to where he was looking and saw a women and 2 men talking to a waitress. The women had long black hair, a leather sweater thing thay was meant to go over a shirt and clipped in the middle but had no shirt under, and jeans. One of the men was wearing a deniem vest and jeans. The other man a shirt and jeans. The two men had alot of tattoos too. Just by looking at them I knew what they were. I think Elkins knew too. He got up and walked out the back. I got up too and followed him out the back door. It was cold and chilly out. Snow covered the ground and the darkness made it unsettling. He stopped at his car and turned around to me.

"You can't come with me. It's too dangerous. Come to my house tomorrow." He said.

"No. You called me up here for a reason. Tell me what it is."

"They'll track you down. They'll know you know something. Get out of here. Go find a motel and come back to my house tomorrow. End of discussion." He got into his truck and turned it on.

"Elkins! You need me! Come on!" I yelled as he drove away.

I shook my head in disbelief. I stomped away to my baby and made my way to a motel for the night.

🕇⛦🕇
I got up and dressed my self for the day. A black tank top, ripped jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket (along with my pentegram necklace I always wear). I got out and walked over to a diner. I sat down at a booth and ordered a coffee the looked at a news paper. My mouth dropped and my stomach felt empty.

"Daniel Elkins found dead in home. Signs of bear attack but noticeable break in signs. Police aren't sure of what happened..."

My eyes went watery.

I could've saved him. If he weren't alone... I could've saved him.

I felt guilty for not going behind his back and following him. I felt angry at the vampires that killed one of my closest friends. I felt like I could've done something. But at the same time, I know I probably would've gotten myself killed. I ate my breakfast then went back to my motel to load up guns of dead man's blood and regular shot guns. Once it was dark out I made my way to Elkins' house in the forest bringing my gun of dead man's blood and machete.