5. Let Them

Disclaimer: I do not own SPN or any of its original charater (AKA Dean, Sam, John, Bobby, etc)
Song: Shadows of the Night (Pat Benatar)
Episode: 01x22

I was taking a shower and letting the hot water hit my back as I sat in the tub. I starred at the drain and thought about everything that I've learned yesterday. I knew it was a demon that had gotten my family. But for all these years I never knew it was after my sister. And that this demon made other families go through what Dean, Sam, John, and I had to go through. Max, and I weren't probably the only ones who were blamed for a loved ones death. And finally, after all this time I finally had a lead on this fucking demon. I'll kill this thing if it's the last thing I did. For Max, Sam, Dean, John, my dad, and all those other families that that demon put through hell. No more goofing around. This is now the only thing in my life that matters. Nothing will stand in my way.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. When I stepped out of the bathroom cold air hit my body and made me shiver. I slipped on my bra and underwear then let go of the towl and it fell to the ground.

"Man. I can't wait to meet you." A voice said behind me.

I whipped around and picked up the towel from the ground to cover up my naked body. A blonde man in his 50's sat in an arm chair beside my dresser.

"Who are you?!"

He didn't say anything. He just blinked and suddenly his eyes were yellow.

"You." I gasped.

He put his hands beside him as if saying "the one and only."

"What are you doing here."

"I gotta say. I should've went for you instead of your sister. You... would've been an excellent warrior. Far better than little Sammy."

" You killed my sister. You killed my mom." I ignored everything he said.

"Hey! It was pier coinsedence that your sister died. I never meant for her to die. I had plans for her. Special plans. And since she's gone. You're gonna replace her."

"What?"

"I know, I know. You're not the age most of my children are and when I turned them, but I can make it work. Of course it will be painful, but you'll have powers beyond any human."

"I don't want powers. I don't want to be your child."

"Oh. Well. I'm afraid you'll have no choice."

"Dean!! Sam!!" I called out.

"Oh they can't hear you. You're asleep."

"Im dreaming. Oh god. So this is all fake." I sighed of relief.

"Well no. This is all real. It's the only way to talk to you."

"Well leave me alone."

My eyes opened and water immediately splashed into my eyes. I squeezed them shut and stood up.

I fell asleep. Great.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. When I stepped out of the bathroom cold air hit my body and made me shiver. I slipped on my bra and underwear then let go of the towl and it fell to the ground.

"You alive in there?!" Dean knocked on my door.

My heart skipped a beat and I turned around. Dean was opening the door his eyes widened when he saw that I was naked. He closed the door behind him and then walked up to me wrapping his arms around me waist.

"Oh god you scared the crap out of me." I told him.

He gave me a devilsh smile and then started to kiss me. His hands trailed up my back and unclipped my bra. Then he sat me down on the bed and was leaned me back but not so I was laying down. His hands were on the bed and he was leaning down on me. My hands were on his neck trying to pull him closer to me. Then he slowly started to crawl onto the bed causing me to slowly lay down. Now he was holding him self over top of me as we made out. Then I flipped him over so that he was on the bed and I was on top of him. I bent down to the side of his head and my lips touched his ear.