15. Keep Going

Disclaimer: I don't own the supernatural  only Venessa/her personal life and additional charaters
Episode: 3x01
Song: Abracadabra by the Steve Miller Band

Its been 5 days since the Devils gates opened and 7 days since Dean made his deal. And since Dean only has a year he wants to have all the "fun" he can get. So currently we are in a bed, in a motel, wrestling in just our underwear. And yes, I actually mean wrestling. Sammys in the room next to us probably doing some research to keep his mind off all the noise were making.

I flung onto my side, beside Dean, laughing and sweating as Dean and I quit wrestling. After an eternity of laughing, I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. I looked to my side and saw Dean already looking at me with a smirk. I smirked back. Our lips connected and we kissed passionately and slowly. I wrapped my right leg around his left (since we were laying down) and brought us closer as I placed a hand on his cheek. His arm slithered under my neck and wrapped it around holding my back as he brought us closer too. We parted and opened our eyes. A pair of beautiful sparkling green eyes starred back into my own blue eyes.

"You know. I never realised how much I missed you until you found me." I confessed.

We were so close to eachother that as I talked my lips brushed up and down his lips.

"I missed you too. It wasn't the same. I felt like I needed you there."

I slowly smiled even wider and pecked him on the lips.

"I've been thinking." I said.

"Oh. Well that's never good." He joked.

I shook my head at his joke and continued what I was saying.

"When I first met you. I repeatedly told myself 'Don't get attached. Don't get attached.' But now, it's kinda hard. Since, well you know, you kind of rescued me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh did I?" He smirked.

"But I've grown attached. And... maybe.... that wasn't such a bad idea."

I slowly went in for another kiss. But this time, it felt different. Like it was my first kiss. Like all of the first kisses I've had before were just deleted from history. And our kisses too. It felt like I've never touched a man's lips. Like a clean slate.

We made out for a while. I soon got on top of him as we continued. My hands on his cheeks and his hands on my waist. He slid off my panties, and then I slid of his boxers. And, well. You can make up the details your self.

We were sitting on the bed, well I was on him, my arms wrapped around his neck my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands on my waist as we did the lovely dance of nature in nothing but our birthday suits. I heard the door open and a quite "Dean? Venus?"

We stopped and starred at the door waiting. Sams head popped out from the side and looked around the room. "Ugh Bobby called said he wants us to--"

Once he saw us his eyes went wide, his cheeks flushed, and he immediately closed the door. Both Dean and I burst out laughing.

"Ugh.... Bobby wants us to come over." He said through the door.

We continued laughing as we got dressed and packed our things.

⛦⛧⛥
I sat in the back seat looking out the window. Dean was driving recklessly.

We jumped a few bumps and Dean called out with excitement. I smiled at how happy he was.

"Let me see your knife." Sam asked Dean.

"Why?"

"So I can gouge my eyes out." Sam said in disgust.