2. Psychic boy

Episode: S1 E14
2 months later

Month: May

Location: Michigan

Disclaimer: I don't own SPN
Song: A Gift To The World by Loveless

I was driving in my Baby down a dark road when I saw a young women sitting on the edge of the road, obviously a hitch hiker. I pulled over and rolled my window down.

"Hey! You need a ride?!" I called out.

She stood up and smiled. She had short blond hair that came to her ears.

"Yes, please. If you could." She responded.

I unlocked my doors and she hoped in. I set off once she put her seat belt on. We drove for about an hour and talked, and I found out her name was Meg.

"So where ya heading?" I asked.

"Kentucky" She smiled.

"Ah. Got some friends or family there?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah. Looking for a couple of friends." She said quite grimly.

"May I ask what their names are? I could help you look for them."I offered.

"Sam and Dean." She said grimly again.

The names poped into my head and I immediately thought about the two tall attractive men from 2 months ago with the Hook Man.

"Oh! I know them!" I told her. "Winchester, right?"

"Yup. Last I heard they were in Kentucky." She said smiling.

"You a girlfriend of Deans or something?"

"Actually Sammy." She said.

"Oh, really? Sams got a girl. Huh." I said suspiciously.

I suddenly got the chills like there was something wrong with this girl. Nobody calls Sam 'Sammy' unless it's Dean. I already made that mistake after we had first met. My hunter senses started tingling and I felt this girl was up to something.

"I have to make a call." She said breaking the silence.

"Oh. Ok.".

I looked to her and she pulled a small metal bowl out of her bag. Now my hunter senses were really tingling. This wasn't any normal girl.

Then she pulled out a blade and lunged towards me. I hit her out of the way with my own knife I had beside me lodged between the seat and arm rester and slashed her cheek. I swerved off of the road and unlocked her seat belt. We slammed into a tree and she flew out the windshiel. My head hit the steering wheel and I fell unconscious.

I woke up freezing cold. I looked around and saw blood all over the smashed in windshield around the edges of the glass. Then I saw a smudge of blood on the tree but no girl. I looked around for any sign of her but she was gone. I unlocked my seat belt and opened the door hopping out. I opened the trunk, grabbed a duffle bag, and stuffed shots guns and mecheties and holy water into it. I looked at my broken  baby and sighed. The front was smashed in as it hit the tree, the windshield was broken and steam was coming out of the engine.

"I'll come back for you baby. I promise." I said to my baby and set off towards any town.

🕇⛦🕇
I got to a town and immediately went to a diner. It was already morning by now so I ordered my usual breakfast. As I waited I called my friend, who was also a hunter that helped me on many cases, to go pick up my baby and fix it. He said no problem and that it would be done in about a week. Then I called Dean.