10. Kill, or be Killed

Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this book except for Venessa, her family, and her story
Episode(s):2x11-2x20
Song: Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) by Glass Tiger

1 month later
             I've been around so much death. More people are coming every week. The ones who survive stay with me until they get killed by someone better. The people who try to kill me are ashes in seconds. I'm able to control the heat of the fire too. I can go from 100 degrees (celecius. In fahrenheit it would be 212) all the way to lava temperatures.

I'm basically an alpha here. Even though I wasn't the first child, I was the first one to wake up in this town. I know every little crevasse in this town. I know where most of the food is in the woods. Ava is the only one who has lasted more than a month, other than me. But I can tell she's changing. There's something different about her that wasn't here when she first got here. She's more.....fearless and accepting. When she first got here she thought she was a freak and was afraid to use her powers. But now she's using them all the time. Mostly to kill people. To be honest, she's kind of become my body guard. She talks to me like I'm her friend but acts like I'm a queen or something. It's starting to scare me. I'm afraid she'll become one of the people who get here. Desperate to be the chosen one. To lead Azazels war. I don't want to lead his war but I also don't want to die. Kill, or be killed. Those are my only options.

3 months later
      I'm starting to lose my grip on sanity. Ava and I were sitting around a small fire I made when we heard someone screaming outside. I told Ava to go deal with it. I didn't feel like getting up. This place.... it's changing me. I can feel it. I used to try to get out of killing the people who come here,  but now... I feel.... pleasure. I don't want to feel it though. I don't want to kill anyone. But I feel pleasure in winning. For staying alive. I know its bad, and I shouldn't feel this way. I can't stop it. It's like something inside of me is coming out for the first time in... years. I remember feeling this way when I was hitting my dad. I was finally able to conflict pain onto him. All the pain I had suffered in years, put into a minute. But then it suddenly shut off. And I felt horrible. I stopped, and I suddenly had a memory, of my dad throwing me onto my bed and tickling me. It was after my birthday. My 4th birthday. He used to love me so much. He used to be my dad. He used to call me his little Venus and make me spaghettios when I was hungry. And then, he stopped. He stopped being my dad because he blamed me for my mother's and sisters death. No parent should blame their child for someone's death. And maybe it was because he didn't have anything to blame. Because there was no cause of the fire.

A tear dripped down my cheek just as Ava walked in. I quickly wiped the tear away but Ava had already seen.

"Where's the guy?" I asked trying to pretend I wasn't crying.

"I explained everything to him. Then he just.... killed him self. It was crazy." She said sitting down and shrugging her shoulders.

"Jeez." I said.

We stopped talking. I layed down in my makeshift bed and starred at the ceiling.

I wonder if Dean and Sam are looking for me? Did they realise I was taken? Or just assumed I leaft? I mean I leaft my bag there, and I dropped my gun in the middle of the room. Do they even want to look for me?  Do they care that much about me to look for me this whole time. Nine months is a long time. Have I even been here nine months? Or is this place like some hidden city on earth with no real time frame? Or just longer days? Like Saturn. A day on Saturn is 11 hours. Or Venus. A day on Venus is 117 days. How do I even know that? Am I gaining knowledge that I didn't even know about. Is that another power of mine. Fire hands and Megamind. That would be cool. Wait. How did I get to wondering if Dean and Sam are looking for me to a new hidden power of gaining knowledge out of know where?  I should go to sleep.

And with that I fell asleep.

Deans POV
        We've been looking for Venessa for 9 months now. We realised she had been taken when we found her bag still there and her gun in the middle of the floor. I hope she's ok. Where ever she is. While we look for her we also do cases. See if anything will give us a lead on where she went. So far we know that where ever that girl Ava went, she's with Venessa.

We just came back from a case though. I was attacked by a djinn and put under some sorta sleep so he could take my blood. It put me through some kind of perfect reality where my mom was still alive. We weren't hunters, Sam was still in college and engaged to Jess. But, Venessa and I were dating. We've only been around eachother for not very long. I can't have feelings for her. But now, I'm determined to find her. To get her to safety. I feel like I need her with me. Like she makes everything better. Why do I feel like this.

_____________________________
Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm just making up little chapters until I get to the end of season 2. I hoped you liked it even though it was short.