1. Meeting the Winchester Brothers

Disclaimer: I don't own Supernatural
Song: Don't Let me Down by Chainsmokers Ft. Daya

I was in a bar having a drink and reading in the newspaper on how a reverends young daughters date had been murdered and slaughtered in a small college town in Iwoa. It seemed rather strange so I decided that in the morning I would leave for the town which luckily was right beside this one. I had a few more drinks, and talked to some guys. 2 really good looking men came into the bar and ordered a couple drinks. I watched at my table as they drank and read the newspaper looking shocked but excited. They were having a hushed coversation and pointing to the article of the murder. Maybe they were hunters too? Suddenly one of the men which was taller than the other, he sort've seemed like a giant with fluffy hair down to his ears, nodded towards me looking nervous. The other man looked behind to me and smiled and waved. I waved back and smiled. I found my drink empty so I stood up and went to order another one.

"Dean, stop starring at her ass." I heard behind me. I slightly giggled to myself.

"What? Can't I have a little fun." The man named Dean said.

I got my drink and sat back at my table. It seemed now that they had switched seats so that Dean was facing me now and the other man's back was facing me. Dean was starring at me as I read the newspaper and studied it to make sure it really was a case. I sure seemed to be. I finished my drink and decided to head back to the motel I paid for to go to sleep. I got outside and was about to step into my Jeep when the Dean guy stepped out and yelled to me.

"Hey!" He called.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"You wanna come back to my place have a few more drinks?" He smirked. Now the other guy was out and told Dean to come back inside.

"Sorry, but the only one that gets my ass is my Baby." I said as I patted the hood of my Jeep.

The other guy laughed at Dean for thinking he could get me.

I turned on my baby and Metallica came shooting out of the speakers. I backed out and got a quick glance at Dean and saw he was gawking at me and the other man seemed suprised at me. I sped off towards my motel.

I got to my motel and got into my room. I turned on my speakers and played some Loveless as I went on my computer to do some more research on the murder. It got really hot so I took of my leather jacket and my jeans and put on some cotten shorts where you could almost see my ass cheeks. I went back onto my computer. All I found out was that the boy was hung upside down from a rail road track bridge in chains and hook slashes along his chest.

Vengfull spirit maybe?

I got thirsty so I grabbed my knife and stuck it in my pants just incase I wasn't alone outside (it's happened before) and set off to the vending machine a little ways beside my room. I got there and got my drink.

"Guess you came to my place anyways huh?" A man said beside me.

I quickly reached for my knife but saw it was just a normal man. Once I saw his face I recognized him as the Dean guy from the bar.

"You staying here?" I asked.

"Yup."He smiled.

"Then I guess I did." I smirked at him.

He walked me back to my room (which was like 30 seconds) and invited him inside for some reason. I quickly shut my laptop when I realized it was on the article about the murder.

"You listen to Loveless too?" He asked me smiling.

"Oh yeah. Loveless, Metallica, ACDC, Guns 'n Roses, Aerosmith, Möterhead, all the classics." I said showing him my CD's.