12. Zombie

Disclaimer: I do not own the supernatural. Only Venessa, her family, and all her personal life/thoughts
Episode: 02x22
Song: Hold the Line by Toto

I sat on a wooden crate beside Sams body. His cold pale body layed on a spring bed motionless. Dean leaned against the door frame just watching his body. I felt like any second Sam would wake up. I felt empty. Like from this point on my life would change forever.....again. I felt like this would be the beginning of literal hell. Sams body had just fell on me hours before and now I'm sitting beside him. Waiting for him to wake up. To make everything feel right again. I didn't think it would end this way. I didn't think I would be reunited with the Winchester brothers once more only to have Sam die....in my arms. I had his blood on me. Literally. My hands shaked as I looked at them, soaked in Sams blood. I was having an small axiety attack I knew for sure. His blood was on my hands and I couldn't get it off. Dean saw me start to desperately wipe them on the wall and my jeans, but it wouldn't come off. I need to get it off of me! I screamed in anger as nothing I tired worked. Dean starred at me with a blank expression.

"Do you have a cloth." I asked in a shaky voice but he didnt answer me. "Anything! Please!"

Once again he ignored me. I ran around the house crying and trying to find anything that would get this off of me. I tired the moldy sink in the rotting kitchen but nothing came out. I had slivers all over my hands from me rubbing my hands on the rotting wooden walls. I felt like I was going crazy. I sank to the ground in an corner of an empty room and cried into my knees.

The man from earlier walked in calling out for Dean.

"Brought you this back." I heard him say.

"No thanks I'm fine." Dean said in a monotonous voice.

"You should eat something."

"I said I'm fine."

After a silent moment the man started to talk again.

"Dean. I hate to bring this up. I really do. But, don't you think maybe it's time.... we bury Sam."

"No."

"We could maybe--"

"What? Torch his corpse? Not yet."

"I want you to come with me."

"Im not going anywhere."

"Dean, please."

"Won't you cut me some slack?"

"I just don't think you should be alone, that's all. I got to admit-- I could use your help. Something big is going down-- end-of-the-world big."

"WELL THEN LET IT END!!!"

"You don't mean that."

I heard a chair fall. "You don't think so? Huh? You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough? I'm done with it. All of it. And if you know what's good for you, turn around and get the hell out of here."

"GO!!" I heard Dean push him.

"I'm sorry........ I'm sorry. Please just go."

"You know where I'll be." He said.

I stood up and walked towards the man just before he went through the exit of the old house.

"Please. Do you have anything to wipe my hands." My lip quivered and I showed him my shaking bloody hands.

He gave me sad pityful eyes as he handed me a handkerchief from his pocket.

"T-thank you." I said and grabbed it quickly.