16. Family

Description: I do not own SPN. Only Venessa and all the other things that are NOT in SPN
Episodes: 3x02-03
Song: Lost Boy by Ruth B.

03x02
We were on a hunt in Cicero. Apparently some women names Lisa lived there and Dean really wanted to meet up with her again. He told me they had a thing once about 8 years ago and he wanted to check in and make sure she was ok. So, Dean and I went to go visit her. She seemed extremely shocked at our visit. She told us she was having a party so she took us out back. Ad we stepped out kids were running past us. There was balloons out and a bouncy castle. I starred at it wishing I was small enough (and young enough) to go on it. I saw watter cooler beside me and took out a bottle of water.

"So who's the party for?" Dean asked confused.

"Oh, ugh, Ben. My son." She said.

I didn't see anything weird in thay so I kept looking around watching the kids play and run around.

"Oh. How old is he?" Dean asked.

"8." She said innocently.

I suddenly choked on my water and Dean looked just as shocked as I was.

I looked at the kid and saw he looked almost exactly like Dean.

"Yes!! AC/DC rules!!" He shouted after opening a birthday present.

Lisa excused her self from us.

"Dean?!!" I whispered to him.

"I'm just as scared as you are." He said starring at his potential son.

We went over to the cake table and cut out a slice for each. We both chuckled st the race car themed cake. When we turn around two women were starring at Dean with seductive faces. They weren't even young either. They were probably in their mid 40s. I was instantly disgusted and jelous. Dean noticed too and seemed a little scared/repulsive. I pretended like I didn't see them and turned him around and gave him a passionate yet loving kiss. When we broke apart he smiled at me and noticed what I did. We walked away and I quickly glanced st the women and saw humiliated expressions. I smiled to myself and was satisfied.

We later found out that Ben was NOT Deans. I let out and hidden sigh of relievment.

So as the days went on, the visit turned into an actual hunt and it turns out there were Changlings in the neighborhood. So we tracked them down and freed the children being locked up. Lisa thanked us for saving her son. And then we went off somewhere else.

03x03
Sam and Dean were arguing as we were driving about some demon lady named Ruby stalking Sam. She told him he could help Dean and his deal, but personally, I don't believe a word that fucker is saying. Johns phone started going off in the middle of their argument. It was a man saying his storage room had been broken into.

We went and checked it out. Two people had broken in and was shot by one of Johns booby traps. It wasn't a demon because there was already a trap on the ground. We searched around the room. Sam saw a trophy John had kept from 1995 and Dean found his first sawed up from sixth grade. While they weren't looking I stuffed them into my bag.

We searched some more and found out John had a whole stash if guns and....land mines. We also found quite a few curse boxes. But one was missing.

⛦⛧⛥
We found security footage and found out their license plate. We searched around the city and eventually found the car. We picked locked their apartment and snuck in. Dean and I had our guns out ready for anything to jump in our way. We heard their voices from the living room and stealthily made our way towards the voices. They were talking about something working and how they weren't going to hand it over to some girl. It was probably the cursed object inside the box.