24. Doomed Lovers

Episode: 3X16
Song: Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt

I jumped out of the shower and threw my hair up into one of those towel wrap things and stepped out of the bathroom. Dean was sitting at the table reading a book about demons and hell, when he looked up and watched me get dressed into a tiny red dress and high heels.

"Where are you going looking all sexy, huh?" He stood up and put his hands on my waist.

"I was hoping to go on a date with my boyfriend." I raised my eyebrows. "A proper date." I grinned.

"Oh, really? He raised an eyebrow while smiling.

"Yup. And don't worry I already have the whole night planned out. I even gave Sam some earplugs." I winked at him.

"Good." He had an evil grin on.

Suddenly he picked me up bridal style and was about to throw me onto the bed.

"WAIT! I said a proper date, Dean!" I laughed. "Like an actual dinner, and maybe a bar after wards." I held onto him tightly.

"Oh, and then are we gonna go frolic in a field of flowers? Maybe walk along the beach while the sun sets?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, you shithead." I giggled.

He let me down and I made my way to the bathroom.

"Get dressed. We leave in 30." I told him.

"Yes mam." He saluted me.

I dried my hair, curled it, then put on a bit of makeup. I didn't have much since I never wore any (and it was probably all expired too), but I did have some concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. Once I stepped out I looked at him, looking at me. Both of our mouths dropped open. He was wearing a button up that hugged his body, showing off just how muscular he was, with his regular jeans.

"You're so hot." I gawked at him.

"I could say the same about you."

We stared at each other. Then lunged and our lips met. It was hot and heavy. Both of us running our hands through each others hair, and exploring our bodies. We bumped into a few objects before he pushed me up against the wall. He then lifted up my legs to wrap around him, still pushing me up against the wall to hold me. I was about to unbutton his pants, but I had to stop myself.

No. I want an actual date tonight.

I stopped kissing him and put my legs down.

"Dean, this isn't what I had planned for tonight. Well, I mean it is, but not yet." I frowned at him.

"Fine, fine." He grinned stepping away from me.

His hair was super messy now and it just made me want him even more. I bit my lip to hold myself back, and I could tell he was doing the same. I broke the staring contest cause I knew it was just going to happen again. I went back to the bathroom and fixed my hair, then went back out and put on my jacket.

"Wait for me, I'm gonna go tell Sammy we're leaving."

"Got it."

I opened the door to his room to his room and walked inside. There he was sitting at the desk on his laptop with just his pajama pants on. I had never noticed how muscular Sam was too and was slightly taken a back (This is for the Sam simps).

"Oh, uh, hey." He said standing up confused.

"Woah! My baby brother grew up!" I walked up to him poking his abs.

"Haha." He mocked.

"Anyways, we're heading out now. I'll text you the addresses of the diner and bar incase of emergency." I pulled out my flip phone.