13. Demon Scars

Disclaimer: I do not own the supernatural only Venessa and her personal life/thoughts
Episode: 02x22
Song: Far Away by Nickelback (I honestly don't understand why everyone is hating on them. As long as they have good music idc about them)

Sam told Dean about everything that happened in Cold Oak because at the time I didn't want to talk about anything at all. Sam and I sat at the table and Dean stood beside it while we ate pizza we had gotten in town, along with the chicken the man brought us, who I now know is Bobby.

"And that's when you guys showed up." Sam finished.

"That's awful." Dean said, and Sam nodded his head in agreement. "Poor Andy."

"The demon said he only wanted one of us to walk out alive." Sam said.

I'm guessing Azazel didnt tell Sam his name.

"He told you that?" Dean asked.

"Yup." Sam scoffed. "He appeared in a dream."

"He tell you anything else?" Dean asked somewhat infuriated.

"No. No. That was it. Nothing else. You know what I don't get, is that if the demon wanted only one of us, then how did Jake and I both get away?"

"Well, I mean, they left you for dead. I'm sure they thought it was over." Dean said taking a bite of pizza and stepping away from the table looking away for a second or two.

"He tells that to everyone." I spoke up and look up at them from the ground where I was originally looking at. "He comes to us in dreams and tells us that we're the chosen one. That only one of us can make it out alive. And now there's three of us left alive. I don't know how Bobby  healed you, but it's a goddamn miracle I would say." I said looking straight into Deans eyes as I emphasized Bobby's name.

I know Bobby didn't heal Sam. I listened in their whole conversation and he did not have anytime to heal him. Dean did something. Something bad. And I'm gonna figure it out one way or another.

Dean swallowed nervously. "Well, now that yellow eyes has Jake, what's he gonna do with him?" Dean asked with a mouthful of pizza.

"I don't know. But what ever it is, we got to stop him." Sam answered.

"Hold on, alright? You need to get your rest. We got time."

"No, we don't." Sam protested.

"Sam, oceans aren't boiling, okay? Frogs aren't raining from the sky. Let's get you your strength back first."

"Did you call the Roadhouse?  Do they know anything?" Sam asked.

I looked up at the mention of the Roadhouse. My old santurary. My old home.

"The Roadhouse?" I asked.

"Yeah it's a bar--"

"Yeah I know what it is. You know Ellen, Jo, and Ash?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah. They've helped us on a few cases." Dean told me.

"Oh my god. Ellen used to be like my mom. I used to live there and Jo helped me out on a few cases. Of course with Ellens protests but.... oh my god. How are they?" I asked still smiling at the thought of my only family.

Dean looked from me to Sam with a remorseful expression. My smile dropped at his reaction.

"Dean." I said.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"The Roadhouse burned to the ground. Ash is dead, probably Ellen-- a lot of hunters, too."