6. The Demons Inside

Disclaimer: I do not own SPN, because well.... I'm not Eric Kripke 
Song: Don't Let Me Down by the Chainsmokers
Episode: 01x22

I woke up in a somewhat dark room. But the door infront of me was shining with sunlight underneath. I looked around and saw clothes on hangers, so guessing by that I was in a closet. But why? I tried to move but I couldn't. It wasn't that I was tied up or anything, but I physically could not move. I felt like I was trapped inside of my own body.

"Oh. You're awake." My mouth mouthed but I hadn't said it. "They'll be here soon." I said.

What's happening to me!!

"You're my meat suite that's what's happening."

You can... hear me.

"Of course I can. I'm in your body."

Who...who are you.

"You've met me before. A couple times actually."

I thought about it and then I realized.

Yellow eyes.

"Bingo. You can call me Azazel though, because you'll be seeing alot of me."

Where is--

Suddenly an alarm starting to go off. It sounded like a fire alarm. Then many footsteps started to run above me and beside me.

"That's them." Azazel said through my body.

Who?

"Oh. You know who."

Dean, and Sam.

"Man, your smart."

So then where's John?

"He's outside. Now shhh. Their coming."

Off in the distance I heard a knocking on a door.  "This is the fire department! I need you to evacuate!" I heard a familiar deep voice yell.

DEAN!

There was a loud bang like the sound of a door being kicked down. Toturous screams were being made an the sound of water too. And then there were two screams being made. Then a door was slammed shut and being hit on.

"HURRY UP HURRY UP!" I heard Dean yell out.

Then the sound of a door being hit on stopped. There was seconds of silence. Then, as if they were right in front of the door Dean started to talk.

"Dad?" Another few seconds went by. "He's still breathing. Dad, wake up! Dad!"

"Wait. Wait." I heard Sam say.

"What?!"

"He could be possesed for all we know."

"What are you nuts?"

"Dean, we gotta make sure."

It didn't sound like Dean dissgreed.

"Sam?" I finally heard Johns voice. "Why are you splashing water on me?"

I laughed to myself even though now was not the time to be laughing.

"Dad are you ok?" Dean asked.

"They've been drugging me. Where's the colt?" He asked slowly in pain.

"Don't worry dad. It's safe." Sam told him.

"Good." John said. "Where's Venessa?" He asked.

Come on! Find me!

There was silence. Then my body reached foward acting as if I were in pain and opened the door. But as 'I' opened it I fell down coughing up blood.