20. King of the Impossible

Episode: 3x13
song: Come as You Are by Nirvana

Sitting in the back of the impala, I was jamming out to Deans tunes, while Dean and Sam sat in the front. We were on our way to the infamous Morton House where people have been going missing for years, only on leap years though. I was quiet excited too because I absolutely love stereotypical haunted houses.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"Oh my god, would you stop asking that! We'll be there when we get there." Dean snapped.

"Ugh, Dean... we are there." Sam swallowed.

"Oh..."

"Haha." I mocked him.

We pulled into the front lawn of the abandoned house and were surprised to see a van there.

"Aw, great." Dean sighed putting the car in park.

The two of them grabbed our bags from the truck while I slid on a jacket to cover myself from the wind.

"You ready to save some teenagers." I grinned at Sam and Dean.

Sam rolled his eyes while Dean let out a frustrated sigh. The second we walked into the house we could already hear them talking loudly, and screaming, as well. We had to turn on our flashlights, as it was pitch dark inside. We followed the first set of voices down some hall, and when they caught a glimpse of us they belted out more screams.

"Freeze! Police officers! Don't move!" Dean commanded them as we made our way down the hall.

"Oh god!" They continued to, not scream, but like... scared noises?? They were weird.

"Take it easy." "Lets see some identification." Sam and I said at the same time.

"Come on. ID." Sam continued.

"Why are we--? Are we under arrest." one of them asked, while he handed Dean his ID.

Both of them were wearing strange head lights and cameras. They looked strangely familiar to me, but I couldn't see them well due to the flashlights.

"We are unarmed." the other told us.

"You wanna explain that weirdo outfit, Mr., ugh, Corbett?" asked Dean.

"Uh... " he began, but was cut of by his friend.

"Whoa. I know you."

The three of us looked at him.

"Yeah, sure you do. Give me some identification."

"H-h-h-hold on a second. I know both of you guys. Yeah. Yeah."

"What?" Corbett said.

"Holy shit." Sam exclaimed.

"What?" Both Dean and I said.

"Uh, west Texas, the tulpa we had to take out. Those two goofballs that almost got us killed. Uh, Hellhounds or something?"

We stared in confusion at the pair.

"Fuck me." Dean said.

"Yeah. We're not Hellhounds anymore. Ok. Didn't test that well."

"Oh shit! I know you guys too." I spoke up after getting a look at them. "You're GhostFacers."

"Well well well. We got a fan." Ed smiled.

"Uh. No. I watch you guys ironically. To make fun of you." I stood pokerfaced.

There was a moment of silence.

"Wait, what's going on?" Corbett broke the amusing silence.

"They're not cops, buddy. No." He grinned.