21. Normal?

Episode: 3x14
Song: Second Chance by Shinedown

I stood holding the edges of the bathroom sink, looking down into it attempting to calm myself down.

The three of us were in a university campus because Sam and I wanted to talk to a couple professors about the supernatural; our goal was to see if they knew anything about how to break Dean's deal. My guy had no understanding of demon deals in the first place, so I was praying that Sam's was a little more knowledgeable. Dean seemed like he had no want to investigate anything about his deal.

Calm down. We'll figure something out. We have to.

I breathed heavily, feeling like I was on the verge of a panic attack. Looking up at myself in the mirror, I swallowed. The amount of days I-- we have left with him seemed like they were whizzing past. They were slipping through my fingers like water. I couldn't even bare to think about when the day would actually come.

Come on, pull your self together.

I splashed some cold water on my face. It didn't help, but I gave it a shot because of the amount of times I had seen in it movies. I pulled my backpack onto my back and headed out the door of the public restroom. In the distance I saw Sam and Dean talking. It looked pretty serious.

"Now where are you going?" Dean asked Sam who was walking away.

"Guess I'm going to Ohio." Sam exclaimed, pissed of, as I jogged up to Dean.

"We're going to Ohio?" I caught up to him as I watched Sam walking in the distance.

"We got a new case from Bobby." He began to follow his brother.

"Oh."

I guess Sam's prof. didn't know anything either.

I felt my heart beat quicken and tried to control my breathing as we followed.

"You alright?" Dean asked worryingly as he grabbed my hand.

"What? Oh. Yeah, I'm good." I put on a fake smile, kissing him on the cheek.

But I knew, that he knew, there was something wrong.

***
I woke up to a knocking at the door. I got up from my bed in our motel and looked around for Dean or Sam; but they weren't there. There was a knock at the door again, bringing my attention back towards it. Hastily standing up and opening the door, I saw a blonde woman, a couple inches taller than me.

"Hello Venessa." She greeted me with a smile.

I've never met this woman in my life, yet she knew me?

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked confused.

"Oh, you know who I am. Though you wouldn't recognize me." I looked behind her and to the sides of me, to see if she was with anyone else. "I'm your little sister. Mary."

My whole body went rigid and my stomach dropped.

"No. No, you can't be. Mary died, when she was a baby. I watched it happen." I glared at her.

"I did die, yes. He did too." She looked behind me into the room.

On the bed was Dean, sprawled out soaking in blood. I gasped at the sight, putting my hands over my mouth. His lifeless body was lying right next to where I had been just a moment ago. Staring at me with his misty eyes, I backed up and hit the now closed door.

"What-" I looked behind me confused.

Looking back at Dean, Mary was now standing above his body, stroking his cheek.