11. Emotions

Disclaimer: I don't own SPN only Venessa and her story and family
Episode: 02x20
Song: Angles or Devils by Dishwella

1 month later
Ava and I've been working on a new plan for when people come here. Instead of telling them right away that we've been here for nearly 10 months we're just gonna pretend that we're new here too. We'll take shifts though. One of us pretend we're new and the other say they've been here for a long time. Pretend like we don't even know eachother, and then if we have to kill them we already have it planned out.

It's been quite awhile since anyone has come here and we were starting to worry we were the last two. There had to be someone else. And just when we were said that there was a man yelling out for someone.

"Ok. Go. Remember the plan." I said to her.

She nodded and quickly went off. I watched through the broken window as she ran towards a shed and locked her self in with her telekinesis. As we waited for him to get close I saw another man walking around.

I watched as they bumbed into eachother and it seemed like they knew eachother. That's when Ava started screaming. They ran towards the shed and the second man broke open the lock with the rock we planted beside it. Ava was in tears and ran into the man's arms.

Well. I guess they know eachother too. Or its apart of the act?

I waited for the perfect moment to come put buy then there was another person yelling out. I ran towards the window where the yelling was coming from. Soon Ava and the two men were running towards it too.

I ran out and towards where everyone else went. Turns out there were two of them. So that's makes four new people. I got closer and listened in to their conversation. The second man was already explaining to them why they were here. He already knew somehow. He looked very familiar though. I got closer to look at them all. The first man was very short, well compared to the second and third man. He had a small beard and looked like a cool guy. The second was a giant with fluffy hair down to his ears. The third was a black man wearing an army uniform and the women was a blonde and looked sort like a distant girl that never really talked to anyone. But once I got close enough for the veteran, women, and short man to see me I knew who the giant man was.

"Sam?" I asked slowly not sure if it was really him.

He turned around with a shocked look.

"Venessa! What---" I interupted him but running to him and hugging him.

"Oh my god. You're here. You're actually here." I said into his chest.

"Yeah. I'm here."

After a couple seconds we pulled away.

"Have you been here this whole time? All ten months?" He asked concerninly.

I nodded my head. "How's Dean?! Is he okay?" I asked quickly.

"I-- I don't know. The last time I saw him we were at a roadside diner."

I sighed.

"Do you know where we are?" The blonde women asked.

I looked towards her.

"No. I've been here for 10 months and haven't found out a clue of where we are. But that bell on the well reminds me of something Sam. I just don't know what." I looked back to him.

Sam looked at me as if he wanted to ask something but changed his mind.

"Haven't you tried to just run away?"