29. Deja Vu

Song: This Love by Taylor Swift (Taylors Version)
Episode: 12 x 03

A little while after waking up, we began to smell the scent of bacon. Our eyes widened with delight.

"Bacon." We said in unison. 

Both of us got dressed and when I was done, I put my hair into a high pony. Dean lead me through the maze like hallways all the way to the kitchen, where Sam was cooking breakfast. 

"You can cook Sammy?" I grinned at him.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"Sometimes I wonder if you and Dean are even related." I joked sitting down at one of the table chairs. 

"Me too. Sammy doesn't even eat real bacon anymore." Dean side eyed his brother.

"That is heart breaking." I looked to Sam, putting my hand over my heart.

"Ha ha." Sam retorted. "This is real bacon, don't worry." He said as he slid it around in the pan.

"Yes!" Dean pumped his arm.

I couldn't stop smiling. I had finally been reunited with two of my bestest friends. It was an actual dream come true.

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask about that fog in Hope Springs. Since you know, I almost died."

Sam and Dean looked to each other. I got the impression it was a tough topic.

"Well..."

They both began to tell me everything. About the most recent events with Sams kidnapping by the British Men of Letters, who has it turns out, they were also legacies of and thats what this bunker was. How they met God. Like the God. My jaw had dropped. Dean had the mark of Cain. Amara, Gods sister, was trying to destroy literally everything in the universe. They killed Death. Fought Lucifer and other archangels. The list of events were endless. But each time they brought up a new event, I asked "wait, how/why did that happen?" and they would jump further back in time to give context. Eventually it just became a recall of everything that happened in the 8 years we had been apart. It all felt almost like a TV show, one event after the next with no intermissions. 

"Holy shit." Was all I could say.

"You could say that again." Dean said. 

Sam was just finishing up the breakfast now and handing us our plates, then opened some book on the table to start on some research.

Some things never change.

 I looked down at the food, still trying to comprehend all the information they had given me. 

"So... you're friends with an angel?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah, Cas. The one who raised me from hell." Dean stated before taking a bite of the bacon.

"I've had my fair share of angels these past few years."

"Yeah, not all what they're made out to be in the bible hey?" Dean chuckled.

"Nope. Definitely not." I paused. "And Crowly?" I grinned, also taking a bite of bacon. "A lot of puzzle pieces are being put together right now."

"What do you mean?" Sam asked, still reading the book.

"He just always talked to me like he already knew me. When he gave me this-" I pulled out the angel blade that was strapped to my thigh, putting it on the table. "He said it was an investment. I think he was planning on using me as some sort of pawn against you two."