As much as I enjoy spending time at the Russo mansion, it does not stop me from feeling bad about myself

The fact that I can not stop myself from daydreaming about a life with Angelo makes me feel impure. Like there is something wrong with me.

If only he is Muslim.

Angelo and I appointed Chasity as our designated third wheel. It's haram to be alone in a room with the opposite gender so whenever I'm with Angelo, Chasity is always here.

She takes her job very seriously.

Chasity and I are quizzing each other for our micro bio test while Angelo sits on the floor, doing some paperwork for his company.

Chas sighs very loudly, rolling over to my side, "We studied so much today, let's do something fun!"

I got up from the bed and Angelo shut his laptop.

"You," Chasity says poking Angelo's chest. "-are not invited."

"That's not fair. Inaya loves my company, right Naya?" Oh my Allah. "I mean...you are nice." Chasity begins to fake cry while holding my arm. "No Inaya, no! Don't make his ego bigger!"

"Too late. My ego is inflated."

"Time to deflate it, then. Inaya did you know that all of Angel's ex-girlfriends turned into lesbians after being with him?"

My eyes widen, as I turn to Angelo, "For real?" He nods slowly.

I try to cheer him up because I don't think any man would be happy if their ex becomes a lesbian after breaking up with him. "That's funny. But don't worry, that just means it wasn't meant to be."

"UGH, Inaya why do you have to be so nice?" Chasity drags me downstairs and Angelo follows.

My hijab begins to come undone and I turn to Chasity. "I need to fix my hijab in the restroom really quickly," I walk to the bathroom but on my way, I see a sad-looking Donatello. Donatello is Angelo's brother.

Donatello is holding his niece in his hands while staring at the blank wall.

A part of me thought to walk away and mind my business but he seemed like he was lost in his thoughts. He reminded me of myself.

"Hi Donatello, how are you?" I ask him, peeking my head into the room.

"Oh hi, Inaya. I'm fine and you?"

"I'm good. You seemed like you needed someone to talk to so I wanted to see if you were okay." I say but he shrugs

"I'll be fine." I figure he doesn't want to talk about it so I nod my head.

"Okay, well if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you," I

"Wait Inaya," He calls out as I turn back towards him.