The word panic could not express the amount of stress that I am feeling

The word panic could not express the amount of stress that I am feeling. My family is going to officially meet Angelo's family for the first time. My future in-laws are very nice and sociable, very very social. My family is sociable, however, they are nowhere near the level that the Russo family is.

Therefore, this dinner can either go really well or really terrible. And with Amma attending and the year coming closer to an end, today's dinner will definitely be eventful.

Angelo and I have discussed a winter wedding and with five months until December, everything is cutting close. I do not want an enormous event. I would rather have a small one with people I know and then use the money to go to Umrah. The only con of us having a December wedding is that Hajj has already passed. But it's alright because Angelo is a billionaire and he will Insha'Allah take me next year.

I exit my thoughts when I hear my phone ringing and Aaliyah's name pops up on the screen. "Hi, hi!"

"Hey. What should I wear for dinner? I mean I saw their mansion and I don't want to be underdressed." My sister says and I laugh at her naivety.

"Oh no, we took the path to Casiella Estate. Their actual home, also known as The Russo Manor is much bigger and way fancier." I clarify, which definitely did not help my sister with picking out an outfit.

"They name their mansions?" Aaliyah asks, shock evident in her tone. Understandable. That statement would appall any normal person.

"The children do. Leonardo's daughter named it after herself but there is also a Strawberry manor and a Shrek Estate." I say laughing at the little children's creativity.

"Oh, my God. Who's Leonardo? Never mind I will figure that out tonight. But the main question is, I still don't know what to wear!" My sister sighs and I pause. Wait what do I wear? I usually show up in my pajamas or a random jilbab but maybe my family would expect me to dress a little fancier.

"I don't know. Pants and a top? They're Italian so I doubt Amma and Baba are expecting us to wear traditional clothing." I say to Aaliyah as I go through my closet.

There is nothing to wear.

"Okay, thanks Aya. I know exactly what to wear now." My sister says sarcastically but I only shrug.

"You are welcome!" I hang up the phone and call Chasity but Stefan answers instead.

"Inaya." He acknowledges my presence before yelling. "My love, Inaya is calling."

I hear footsteps running and Chasity yanks the phone out of Stefan's hand while switching to FaceTime. "I'm due any second now." She screams into the phone.

"What?! Like baby due?" I ask and she nods ferociously. "Maybe my family shouldn't come over tonight?" I suggest but Chas glares at me.

"No! I am not giving birth tonight, hopefully. Maybe tomorrow? But it's okay because even if my water breaks during dinner, it'll break any tension between your mother and Angelo!" Chasity says and I smile at her chaotic personality.