45

"Angelo, you're suffocating me!" I say as my husband holds my stomach tightly, covering my whole body with his ginormous leg

"Hmm?" He asks grabbing my waist and throwing me on top of his body. Woah.

I stare at his face and smile. "You are so cute."

Angelo chuckles lightly and raises an eye at me. "Cute? I've never been called that before."

I poke his dimples and trace his beauty mark. "Scrumptious."

"That's also a new one." He says laughing and I smile.

"We should get up, my family will be here for the Mehndi in a few hours," I say, looking at the time. Angelo groans, turning my body so he can hide his face in the crook of my neck.

"They can wait."I shake my head and try wiggling out of his grip but fail miserably.

"If you let me go I'll buy you food," I say, bribing him. Why am I trying to bribe a rich man? I have no clue.

"I'll buy you the restaurant." He's using his money against me. Wait, our money.

"I'll buy you the restaurant." I glare at him, playfully.

"Okay do it." He says smirking, thinking that he trapped me.

"With my own money," I add and his eyes widen.

"Fine, you win. I'm sorry, my love." He says and lets me go.

Oh thank Allah, he said no. Imagine he said yes and I had to figure out how to buy a restaurant with 13 cents. Baba put more money on my credit card because I was getting married but I bought the cutest pair of shoes with it.

I change into my workout clothes and start doing my daily stretching. "Angelo, you should stretch with me. It's good for blood circulation." I say as my husband stares at me.

"Okay." He replies and I grab another yoga mat for him. I decide on doing beginner stretches because it's Angelo's first time and it's so hilarious seeing him in this state.

My husband is terrible at stretching, to say the least. "Okay, I'm scared that you're going to pull a muscle. Let's stop." I say smiling, as I sit crisscrossed on the mat.

"I don't want to ever do that again." He replies terror written on his face.

"Got it!" I let out a laugh as I get up onto a standing position. I hold out my hands to help Angelo rise but it's a struggle.

Once he's finally up, we take a shower and I go to my makeup room to get ready for the henna party.

I chug an energy drink before I write my step-by-step guide for my makeup.

"Are you going to get my name hidden in your henna?" Angelo asks and I shake my head yes. I don't have an exact idea of how I want my henna to look but I do know that I want it to be the most majestic design on Earth.