CHAPTER - 3

Julian's Pov

I just groaned and rolled off the bed. There stood,Edward Horsten, my arch nemesis in all his glory. Why does this fucker has to be so handsome at the early morning itself. His white shirt is perfectly hugging his well build body. His intense workout as the future alpha is making him look like a greek god.
Ok wait,
Did i just checked him out. Phew, Never.

When he walked inside the room and i got a whiff of his awful scent.I scrunched my nose in disgust.
"You reeks", i sneered.
"Of?".
"Is it sex....?, awww, is my julie blushing", he smirked
I could feel the heat crawling up my skin. His dominant closeness to me was not helping the blush creeping to my face. Might had some late night party to ease his horny self. I pity the one who is going to be his mate. As per my view, if my future alpha sleeps around like him, i will be really disappointed.
"You don't have to pity my mate, well iam sure as my mate, she will be able to understand."
Did i said it out loud.
"Just because you are going to be the future alpha of this pack, doesn't mean your mate is going to put up with your horny self. Once, she realises it, i think she is gonna reject you." I stated as a matter of fact.

"Oh, you don't have to be so worried about my mate.Just think about yours julie. Atleast, she will be having an option to reject me. But I heard that a male Omega can neither live without nor reject an alpha. Is it true, julie?"

It will be a lie, if i said his words didn't hurt. Because it is the truth. As a male omega, it is really a nightmare when it comes to finding your true mate. Firstly, if i find my true mate, whoever it is i cannot reject him even if he turns out to be too much controlling, has other relationship, too old. And secondly, if i cannot find my mate or if my mate rejects me, then on coming full moon, as per the rules of the pack, a 'he omega' can be claimed by any werewolf,who happens to have no mate.

But inspite of all that, i still want my mate. Inspite of Whoever he is, whatever he is,i want him because he is the one that my luna gifted me. Its believed that male omega had became the rarest mainly because of absence of strong alpha as his mate.
A few decades back, there were even wars raged for male omegas, wherein their true mates were killed and male omegas were forcefully knotted by alpha kings. As it was known that, a male omega's prodigy will rise to be a strongest warrior. That's when, the male omegas were seen as a taboo and were made sure to be knotted, once they turn 18. As once mated, a male omega cannot be impregnated by another alpha and thus can avoid many unwanted wars and deaths. But, most of the werewolves were against homosexual relationship that male omegas were seen just as a tool of reproduction and were widely tormented. Because of this poor treatment, most of them died before 25. Now, as a result, the number of male omegas had decreased drastically.

The thought alone of my future mate hating me or finding me disgusting brings pain to my heart. But, i don't want to show any of my weaknesses to the arrogant alpha infront of me.

"First of all, don't you dare call me julie.As the future alpha of this pack, you don't even know the rules of the pack? If you have doubts on what you heard, then you better ask the alpha."
This words ticked him.
"Stay in your limits, omega!", he growled.

I wanted to shout back to his face that its
my room and it is him who had barged into my room.but his pheromones ask me to say better. As a trueblood alpha, his raged pheromones is making my knees buckle. If i say more,he will make sure to snap my head. So, i just gulped my words.

"Why are you here, anyway?" I mumbled.

As if of understanding my discomfort, he took a breath to ease his hormones. Its always has been same since my childhood, i will say something to tick him off and it will result in making him too much angry. But, nowadays his pheromones are getting more stronger, that i find it too difficult to stand without whimpering.
"Its your father who asked me to take a shower from in here.", he asked.
"What!?", I questioningly stared at him.
Did my father forgot that i happened to be a male omega.
"What? Move, i need to take a bath.", he shoved me to the wall, as he made his way to the shower stall.
"NO. You can't. You can take bath from the spare bathroom, but not from here."
"And why is that?", he asked me with a confused face.

Is he a really a fool. Iam not a woman but iam a male omega, don't he know something called private space. As, i was busy on pondering my thoughts, he. Moved towards the shower by removing his shirt buttons one by one.

Thats when i remembered about my bralette hanging on the hanger in shower, that i last night wore to bed. I panicked as he moved closer to the bathroom. As if like heard my thoughts, my mother appeared at my door.
"Oh! You are in here Ed. I have already prepared the hot water and your pair of clothes in the other room." My Mom said.

"Lily!", he called out as he turned his heels and started to walk towards the other room by mumbling something to my mom which iam pretty sure was not some words of gratitude but some inside mother - son duo inside jokes as i could hear my mother's cackling from other side.

I sighed in relief. I can't imagine the teasing and embarrassment if he had seen my bralette in there.
I checked the clock and its just 30 mins more to the class, iam sure iam going to be late to the classes. Not that, iam gonna reach there early if i walk all the way to Josephet.

I checked my bag to make sure all the books were inside. And then i walked to the washroom to make sure that my chest binder bandages are in place and then walked downstairs to wait for my parents' favourite son come down.

Let me know your review. Leave some comments❤️