CHAPTER - 15

Julian's POV

His eyes are beautiful.
I had never failed to notice the beauty in his eyes and the way his eyes speaks volumes. The way his eyes shows happiness when he is with his friends. The ways his eyes shows respect when talking with the elders. The way his eyes brim with strength and confidence when he fight the duels on full moon day.
On that day, His eyes showed protectiveness the affection that he has for Aless. That, i have never seen him giving others.
Like she is really something special.
I have noticed it all.
I have also noticed how his eyes turn cold and emotionless when he looks at me.
But now, for the first time i couldn't read his eyes. Except the thing that its turning dark and something more is in there.

He took slow steps closer to me. As on instinct, i stepped back. He quirked his eyebrows at that. He walked closer and i stepped back till i hit my back on the wall. His stares were intense. Like he is looking through my soul. His pheromones streamed at me to submit. Submit to my Alpha.
I tried to move away from him but he moved closer to me like a predator aiming for his prey. I tried to push him away but he was not even budging. Tears started to cascade down my eyes because of the helpless situation iam in. Is he trying to force me into submission.
I closed my eyes in desperation and fear. Fear of not being able to do anything. I felt his breath nearing my neck like he is basking in my scent. As i felt him more closer to my body, i started to feel more pain creeping my body.
"Ngh~ Ple-a-se..." i whimpered out.
.
.
.
I suddenly felt the heat that was so closer moving away from me. I opened my eyelids. The dark intense stare was now replaced by an angry one.
"Do you think iam interested in knowing your whereabouts? You can go anywhere fucking you want. But keep this in mind- if any of your little ventures creates a single problem for me. Iam going to lock you up in here. Iam not you Father and i will not melt in your crocodile tears."
With that he left the room. I could hear his engine roaring to life and he was off.

I  slide down the wall as my knees turned weak. I couldn't take the pain, it was too much for a weak omega like me. I closed my eyes so as to calm myself down but all i could think about was his hurting words.
The words that didn't failed to pierce my heart.

___

As i waited for Frenny to pick me up, i thought about his words. He seriously do not care about me. From afar, i could Frenny in her new car, which her father gifted on her 18th birthday. Like many werewolves, Frenny has not met her fated.
She swiftly drove the car to afront and signed me to get in. From the day, i started to live with my mate, it was Frenny who gave me the ride to school. As my Alpha, he was never even interested in knowing how i reached there. Its true that there was a time, when i hated the most was to get a ride with him. Even now i don't fancy the idea to ride with him - but i want him to care.
Care for me.
"Soooo, Are we going?" She asks.
"I don't know. He said he don't care whe-"
"We are going then!" She exclaimed.
"But--"
"Nope. WE ARE GOING TO SHOPPING....HOOHOO!"
__

"You are so beautiful!!! Like iam so sure that your fated alpha is so much missing out. You are really... You don't believe me right? Come here".
She dragged me out of the trial room to the front of the mirror, which is placed in the centre of the selection area.
I don't know, if its my insecurity playing the game - i could feel everyone's eyes sweeping over me. Was they getting repulsive after seeing me. Iam literally a boy, i know. An omega boy.
No one is staring, its just my mind playing games. Its just iam insecure.
"Julian!"
"Lets go! Let me change out of this." I pleaded as i turned to leave.
"Yes, lets go from here. But look yourself for just one time. Look how beautiful you are looking. I know you are feeling so insecure from these peopl's stares. But they are all admiring you. Just look for once"
And i did.

The black satin dress fits me perfectly

The black satin dress fits me perfectly. It shows off my curves and had beautifully made my breasts appealing. I could see my right thighs peeking. The heels has added perfection to the dress. With my hair so beautifully primed. I couldn't recognize myself. I think i look beautiful like a princess.

Like a princess.
But iam a boy. In this attire, i look so feminine. If edward sees me like this, he will be disgusted. That thought, made everything that looked appealing moments ago feels like so disturbing. My eyes unknowingly starts to water.
"Julian... Lets go back. What happened? Don't - cry--"

"Hey... Is that you Julian?!"
I looked up to see the owner of the voice.
Rachel?!
What is she doing here? Is she alone? What if he is here too? I don't want him to see me like this.
"Oh! God! You look so beautiful! I couldn't take my eyes from you"
Rachel is a nice girl. The only one i feel comfortable being with among the grey gang. Her words made my cheeks reflexively flush red.
"Hey! Boys!!! OVER HERE". Did she just called them over? I think, i should...
"I think i should..."

"Wha.. t", i heard Gregory, our future beta unimpressed voice from behind. Before i could turn away, it struck, his scent, completely melting me. I almost gave away when i heard his deep voice.
"Don't say you called us here to check your whatever favourite collections"
He is closer!
"Oh! God not again. Iam not eve-- who be this beautiful girl, Rachel?"
Richard?!
Suddenly i felt all of their attention on me. Should i run away. I slowly took steps but, Rachel abruptly turned me around.
"Julian?", it was Richard who i think was surprised.
I instinctively wrapped my hands on the exposed shoulder and my breast. I felt so exposed. Suddenly, i felt all my exposed body parts heating up, when i felt their stares on my body. I peeked up saw his eyes busy sweeping all over me. It lingered over my exposed thigh and then to my shoulder blade and finally to me covered chest.And then our eyes met. His eyes were dark and emotionless.
It doesn't showed any admiration.
Rejection slowly start to creep my skin.
As of understanding my situation, frenny said, " i think we should go. This dress costs a fortune. Its time to change from this. Come on Julian!"
She nudged me to move to the trial room. I glanced at him again, but his attention was not on me. I followed Frenny to trial room because the sudden despair and hurt was too much that i will break down anytime.
And i don't want it to be infront of him.

As i was walked into the trial room to change, suddenly i felt a hand tugging me and suddenly i was held closer to the wall with a body entrapping me. I was startled.

"Hi! sexy?!"
I tried to push him but he was an Alpha for God sake. The fear of being in helplessness was crawling back. His eyes was lingering on my exposed parts. It was disgusting me and creeping me out.

"YOU?!"
"MOVE AWAY FROM HIM!"
I heard Frenny's shrills from behind. And  she forcefully tried to detach his hand from my body but was pushed back by him.
Frenny?!
Before i could understand what was happening,He dragged me with a strong hold on my wrist with one hand and the other hand closing my mouth.

Vote and comment!!!