CHAPTER - 10

Edward's POV

His eyes.
Was it always too deep like an ocean, that was capable of absorbing me as a whole to its depth. All i could see was his alluring eyes. It was like there exists a strong force pulling  me towards him.
But iam not a GAY! And he is the last person i wanted to be mated with. I don't know why luna had chosen someone like him for me.
My boon of existence. I don't want to spend my life looking after a pathetic wolf like him. I have never felt attraction to a male before.
Awghhh!

"Don't say anyone about this!', i growled at him, and walked outside the room. Ofcourse, i don't want my father and mother to know about him. They will never allow even give me a chance to rejec-
My thoughts were interrupted when i heard the sound of heels after me and his scent, the sweetest scent i have ever whiffed. But i just continued my path, i don't want to see his face. I don't want to be with him.  I turned around when i felt a tug in my shirt.
I could see him shivering in my intent questioning gaze.
" A-re y--ou go--i--- "
"Stop with your stuttering!", i exclaimed at him. I could see his eyes starting to brim with tears. Now, starts the waterworks.
"Go--ing to reje-ct me?", he said it while looking downwards.
Yes! I will because you are the last person i want to be with.
"Reject whom?", ofcourse i don't even need to turn my head to see whose voice was it.
"Mom....", i tried.
"Don't say to me you are fated to mate with Jul!", my mom asked me by looking at him.
Any fools can understand that now from how his face suddenly casted downwards. It was literally pissing me off. What a great pretender!
"Oh! Its a wonderful news. I nev- er! Oh, come here jul. Let me hug my son-in-law. Ed! Iam so happy. Lets go and meet your father. This is going to be awesome."she tried to hold my hand to drag me to meet my father. But i just shrugged her off.
Last thing i want is to meet my father. Now, its officially decided, i cannot even reject the mate. I hate it.
I could hear my mother calling out for me. But all i need now is some space.

___

Ohhhh!

"For god sake!, You cannot reject him!!! An alpha without his fated mate doesn't look good for the pack - they are seen as powerless"- my father shouted at me.
"That's all you care -"
"That's not all i care. Its true that this pack is the reason why i was born and brought up. But beside that i care for you and Jul-", care
"Just say his name! If you have ever cared about me, you will never be forcing me to mate with him!!!", i shouted at him.
"Lower your voice, Alpha!", My father commanded. And i could feel my head casting downwards in submission, but i resisted its temptation. Same reason why  iam here, standing infront of him. After i left him with my mother, i got a call from my father to be in this office. Ofcourse, i knew it will be about the omega.

"Ok! If thats what you want, you can reject him." - he told me in a calm tone with a finality in it.
I turned my heels to leave his office.
"I want to know your decision as soon as possible, then only i could move forward with his mating ceremony." I heard my father 's drawling sound.
What fucking mating ceremony is he speaking about.
I turned and charged towards his table and slowly asked, "what mating ceremony?".

"Your mate happens to be the only existing true blood omega existing as of now. Before creating a ruckus, i want to make sure he is mated." My father answered as if this is the most normal thing to do.
"You might be fucking kidding me!", i chuckled.
"No, Iam not. Do you think i will joke about this?"
He is the last person who could joke. What the fuck! The idea itself of someone else just touching him makes my skin crawl in anger, then how dare he asks me my opinion on someone else mating him. As if interrupting my thoughts he continued - " I want to know your decision soon. Soon as before his heat is triggered. Its known that Male omegas go through life threatening heat once rejected by their mate so he could make it only with anoth-".
I slammed my hands on the desk to stop completing his words. I could feel my wolf seething with in as on hearing his words of mating MY MATE with someone else.
"Its your-self  who said some minutes ago that you do not want a mate like him and now you are showing your anger on the idea itself of Jul mating with someone else."
Its true that i don't care for him, its just the mate pull. Its quite normal because our wolves had just recognised themselves as mates.
"Cat got your tongue? Huh!"
I didn't said anything as i stormed out of his room. Its too much to take in for a day.
My wolf will never allow him to be mated to someone else. It will make him weak and powerless. So only way to make this work is by making my wolf hate him as much that he himself asks me to reject him.
.
.
.
.
.
So,I think i should give him a chance.