CHAPTER - 24

The Wolf council board reached the Alpha's bode as soon as the information about Male omega was crashed.The board is directly under the control of Ms.Gelen Rasha, an Alpha Female who harbours a huge dislike and hate for Male omegas and no one knows why?

Jake, Noel and Gelen used to be classmates. And it is not much of a surprise that they both dislike Gelen to core. As in for today, when Gelen walked in claiming to do her duty, everyone in the hall knew that no one can stop Gelen from doing her duty. Not even Noel and Jake.

Gelen walked straight to shake hands with Jake as of a custom.
"Where is the omega?", She enquired.
"He is inside. But,Gelen-", Jake started but was abruptly stopped by Gelen.

"If it is about the Omega,there is nothing more I could do. I will have to tame him to be presentable for tonight"
With that,Gelen walked inside to Julian's room.

Julian has thoughts that one day he will be forced to mate but he always had this inner assurance that it's just thoughts that never going to happen. He always dreamt of his future with his Alpha and pups. But on that day, when he was fated to Edward - he didn't know how to see the future anymore. He don't want to blame Edward,even though he wanted Ed to be him closer to him but that's a sour grape for him.

Edward was even forced to mate with you. If he had a chance, he will never choose this fate!

His thoughts were interrupted when the door to his room was pushed open and there stood a woman. But when she walked inside, she saw four other woman closely following. From the dominant aura and scent itself, he was able to decipher that it's a Female Alpha. The omega shuddered to sit up. He was beyond scared to analyse the situation, he was in. He looked beyond to check whether his parents will come along but no one came.

"Omega Julian?", the woman speaks.
"Y-ess...?", Julian hummed because he couldn't withstand the powerful aura of five stranger werewolves.
"Hope you know why are we here. We are the representatives of WOLF COUNCIL and if you co-operate, we could make it more easier. First of all, I want to make you presentable for tonight's ceremony"
Julian nodded his head with tears in his eyes.
"You know this right - how much of a shame you are for this Werewolf community! Aww, don't waste your crocodile tears in here. Shave off every hair in your body. Alphas like it when there is no much hairs"
Julian whimpered as he heard the harsh orders. In lack of much actions from his side, Gelen forcibly made him stand and then dragged him to the toilet.

Julian was roughly pushed to toilet seat and then, the women who were with the other came back with oils of different sorts and placed it on the basin. The oils in the basin was to sexual intensify the scents from the omega. As soon as the door to the bathroom closed, he felt like his legs weakening. He thrashed the bottles in the basin just to make it fall all down which created a bang sound.

The phone that was in his pocket was vibrating ever since hours. He know, who is it? And he don't want to take it but as of now, he wanted to hear other's voice. So, he slowly connected to the call after much anticipation.
"Hm?"
"Oh! God! You really took my call. Ok-ok please... Please just listen to me-" he could hear the other's desperate sound from the other side.
"I..am listening, you don't-"
But he was interrupted when the washroom door was forcily opened and there stood Gelen in an indescribable angry glare at Julian. He could hear Edward calling out his name worriedly from the other side but was not able to let out a word as he felt the fear creeping him out. She held a whip in her hand and with a possessed evil look, she moved closer to the Omega.

"You bitch! Didn't i explained what you are ought to do? Then, why are you on the phone? Might be pathetically crying for help, whore!", He felt the first sting of pain on his thighs as the whip lashed and then he felt it on his abdomen twice. The pain was too much that he couldn't even cry out loud.

He felt his vision swirling. He couldn't even decode the words then the other said. But as soon as the other left, he slid down the wall and started to sobb out loud. Because of the intense pain, he was not able to move. His phone long forgotten on the bathroom floor.

After what felt like an hour, he slowly stood up to do as ordered. He took the razor to shave off everything. The shame of him to be forced to do something intimate was clearly degrading him but he know, he don't have much ways. He thought about Edward's call , but he don't want to speak to him anymore - because he know, if he calls him again, he will even beg the other to take him back.
He applied the oils to give himself a bath. Throughout, he felt the intense pain on his body but he knew there is nothing much he could do.

He walked to the room covering himself in a robe and he could see his dress to be worn for the night. Tears again started to brim in his eyes. He pitied himself that he could not even run from the situation.

It was just a simple slip dress that barely covers anything including his swells and bums. As he wore the dress, he felt his last bit of self respect fading away. He was hurt more than ever - both physically and emotionally.

_____

"EDWARD?!", He heard Richard calling him but he could not even respond to it. All he could think was of Julian, he wanted to be near him so bad that's it's hurting. The words that he heard through the phone, the way someone was lashing out on him and then, the muffled sobbing sounds of his mate was making him see blood.
After all these years that he had lived with Julian, he know how weak is his Omega. Even a slight raised voice could hurt him. He is tearing from inside because of him not able to see Julian.

All he could do now is reach there before whatever ceremony happening there and once he reach, he will make sure to tear down everyone who even dared to look at what's his!

____________

Never ever thought that my first venture will ever reach out to these many people and iam beyond happy for that. Thank you for supporting ♥️

COMMENT AND VOTE !
- Moh!
Next update on hitting 10k♥️