CHAPTER - 31

"Hi...", Julian said, quick to turn his head away from them.

"You are looking so pretty today, Luna!", Rachel complimented as she lightly patted his shoulder from the back as the Omega just mumbled a 'thanks', without even turning his back. Cause, he didn't have much in him to face his Alpha's friends today. Its not because of his fear or anxiousness, its just he wanted to be in good with them after Edward and him make up. After all, they knew everything happened between them - so, there is no point in a fun chat, like nothing ever happened.

Edward's friends knows that more than anyone. So, they too kept their distance, cause sooner he will be one of the most important part of their circle - more than Luna, their best friend's mate.

______

The ride back home was quite the same as how they went to Josephet in the morning. When it reached the house, Julian was greeted with a very smiling Tressy waiting infront with a casket of strawberries. Edward quickly went in as he got the training session for the evening.

"Oh! I just been to the Mrs.Cranies and she gave me these ripened strawberry. Let's make strawberry pie for the night. What do you say Julian?", Julian nodded his head eagerly as he followed the Alpha to the room to get changed.

"You got the training in the evenings too?", Julian asked when he saw the Alpha already in the tracks, searching for something on the shelves.

"Yes! I will be back in 2 hours. Since, you are out of the medications, if you wish to go to pack house... Don't forget to leave a message", Ed said pulling his jacket from the top rack of the shelf letting something flowy fall with it.

"Iam not going anywhere!", Julian huffed as he walked to the windows to pull the curtain apart. The thought of meeting his pack members was not so much of a comfortable idea to him. At least for now!

"Why is that?", Edward asked as he inspected the black lace in his hand.

"I am not-"

"It's a frock or something? Is it yours?"
Julian was quick to turn his head to look at the Alpha standing there with a black dress in his hand.

"Where do you get that?", Julian asked as he snatched it from the Alpha's hand, starkly staring at him.

"It was in the Shelf...?"

"Your mom bought it for me", Julian said with quickly adding, "But!!! Iam not going to wear it... "

"And, why is that? I thought you like to dress up prettily. You will look pretty in that!", though the Alpha whispered the last words just for him.

"Cause, I don't want to make it awkward", Julian said avoiding meeting Edward's eyes.

"Awkward about what? You like it. What is there to be so awkward about it? Something happened? Or is this about that day?", Julian just ignored the question but was swiftly pulled in to look at the Alpha. "Don't ignore me, when I am speaking to you!", Edward said looking directly to his eyes.

I was bothered for nothing. He is still the insolent jerk.

"You are the reason!!!"

"What did i do?", Edward asked with confusion all over his face.

"Don't remember the first time when I wore my blue pleated skirt. You humiliated me and stripped me out of it. I hate you for doing that!!!", the Omega shouted at his face by pulling out his hand harshly from the hold to briskly walk out the room, leaving a very transfixed Alpha.

____

He has been running rounds for the past hour. His mind was filled with the hindering thoughts of what happened that day.