CHAPTER - 5

Julian's pov

What is happening to me? Am i sick? Am i going to die? What is this slicky substance coming out of me? And why my privates are so hard?

It all started after Edward dropped me. I think I got too terrified of the speed, it might be because of that. I was not able to walk to the class, because of this weird feeling of hardness and wetness under my pants.
Through out the class, i was not able to concentrate and as soon as the bell rang, i sprang to the omega's toilet.
And now, here iam with all this white sticky substance inside my pants, panicking.
Is this normal, but no one has ever told me this. I has also started to feel the heat crawling up my skin. I took my phone from my pocket and dialled frenny's number.
It was directly connected to voice mail. Is she out of the town? Oh god! if its not frenny, whom should i call? I cannot even call Dere.
Should i call Mom or appa. But they are alphas.
A sudden pain crept from my stomach. I yelped in pain, as it was intensifying the pain in my privates. I could see the tent in my pants and the chest binder is becoming too much.
I should call my Mother.
I dialled my Mom's number. On second ring, she took the phone.
"Jul?", i could hear the voice, but it was not my mother's but my father.
"A-pp-a, i...", i stuttered.
"Jul? Where are you? What happened?", i  could hear my father panicking from other side.
"Pe-leee--se c-ome and g--et m-ee", i could n't say more words as the pain in my body was becoming too much.
My phone has a tracker, that allows my parents to know if any accidents happens to me. I opened my phone, and pushed the button. It will automatically allow them to know my location.
Now my appa will know where to find me. Iam just a pathetic mess. Ever since, i was born my parents were always forced to be with me.
The pain was becoming too much for me, so i reached out to remove my chest binders, but how many times, i was not able to remove it. My weak hands were giving away.
Then it dawned, beside my parents edward also has linkage to my tracker. He might have received my message. I don't want him here.
I don't want to be laughing stock infront of him and his friends. They will tease me if they see me in this condition.He had already asked me to never link him with my tracker because, as he said, "He don't care."
It was 2 years back, when i just turned 16 and my parents installed this tracker on my phone. I was alone in the house, because my parents has to attend a meeting with Head Alpha. My parents asked Edward to bring me to pack house as the meeting continued to night.
But Edward forgot about that and didn't came to pick me up. I took a nap and when i got up, i realised my parents where not home and it was only bliss darkness. I walked through the house and suddenly i heard someone knocking the door, when i looked through the window, there was a strange man with piercings and tattoos.
When he didn't got any answers, he started banging the doors.
I got panicked and the first thing that came to my mind was the tracker and i swiped it. My parents were in the house within 5 minutes, its not surprising because pack house is just 15 minutes ride from my house. They might have transformed and ran to my house. By the time, they reached the stranger disappeared.
I have never in my life had been so terrified. I was shivering in fear. Then, Edward came after like hours. And that was the first time, i saw Head alpha slapping him across his face. I know Alpha is always strict with Edward but had never seen it before.
On that day, i saw his hate for me increasing by folds in his eyes.
That was the first time i felt sorry for him, its not his problem why iam born this pathetically weak and not even his duty to look after me. Same words, he said to me on that day. He also added to never call him again, even if I'm dying. Everyone hates my pathetic self and Edward has always been open with it.
I really don't want him here today.

The pain in my stomach was increasingly intensifying. I could feel myself losing my consciousness. But then, i heard it the sound of someone opening the door of my bathroom stall.

A familiar scent entered the stall, I didn't need to even open my eyes to know the scent, i love most in this world.
Appaa...
I felt his pair of warm hands wrapping around me and lifting me from the floor. I whimpered because of the pain i felt on my skin.
The pain was too much, that i felt a sudden darkness binding me.