CHAPTER - 9

Julian's POV

I have been tossing in the bed for the past hour. I know i can't keep myself long to the bed.Its been days i have been to school. Since that humiliating day of my life, i lost the spirit to go back to school or should i say i don't want to see that one person. But today-
Its my birthday.
Well its his birthday too.
I might find my mate. With that thought in my mind i turned to wake up. Otherwise, my parents will come themselves to hoist me up. They wanted me to go and meet the head Alpha.

Currently iam rummaging through my wardrobe to find something "omega" to wear with a towel around my chest.
"Are you ready, sweetheart?"
I squealed out and turned to see my mother looking at me from the doorway.
"Momm!? Don't startle me like that", i hushed at her.
I was practically naked in here. Well, one could say-completely naked, with just a towel around my chest. She just sighed and walked near to me, she picked a baby blue skirt from my shelf.
"Wear this", she said shoving it to my hand. I shooked my head because there is no way iam going to wear a skirt. What if my mate do not like the idea. I don't want him to reject me for this.
"You think too loud. There is no way your mate is going to reject you just because you wears skirt. You should believe in yourselves more jul!. You don't even know how my son is so attractive in these skirts. Rather than rejecting, i think he will be all over my beautiful son.", my mother said all this with so much positivity like all this is easy. But it was not so easy.
May be that's the reason why my eyes started to tear up. As if on understanding my thoughts my mother just hugged me tight.
"Everything is going to be ok. We are always with you, no matter what. Your appa and me will always be there for you till our last breath. And if you don't want to wear this now. Then, don't. My boy looks beautiful in whatever you wear. What about these baby pink shirt and black pants. You will look sexy in this." She has always been my pillar. I smiled through my tears and nodded my head.
She turned to walk out after reminding me about the meeting.
After she left, i locked the door. I removed the towel from my body. I has a fair clear skin with no blemishes and bruises. May be its because i cover away my body too much. Besides the clear skin, my body don't even have much hair. Even my private parts doesn't have hair. But i has heard that normally werewolves have so much hair on their body, especially Alphas. My dick is small which i know cannot be even compared to any Alphas or betas. And my breasts, iam not even a male. I don't want my mate to look at me disgustingly. But now is not the time to think about all these. I took my chest binder and started to tightly wrap it around my chest. To be frank, its really painful. There are days, when i just want to be out of these binders and come to home without angry nipples. But what choice do i have. Call me insecure or whatever. I would love very much to wear my bras. Which i don't wear anywhere but only at night in the safety of my house. I put on the attire my mom selected.

As ascending down the stairs, i saw my dad patently waiting for me. Iam love my appa so much. Literally, my world. Today, i could see that hesitation in his face. That hesitation in him is the compelling of his mind to hide me from this world.
"Shall we go?" He asked. I just nodded my head.

___

The ride to pack house was silent and comfortable. Mom and appa seems to be in a very deep thought. We reached there in just half an hour. The pack house seems to be rushed today. Its the future Alpha's birthday. Everyone seems to be so happy.
Iam not jealous. But the so called future mate is everyone's favorite. And his mate is someone everyone in this pack looks forward to. And I don't want to associate with him after what happened that day. No one has ever made me that helpless. Its just him.
Growing up, i was seen as that one, who can be a potential harm for the pack. Even today's meeting with the alpha is to make me remember the promise, i gave to him 3 years back - to be ready to mate with anyone of pack's choice incase i cannot find my mate or if iam rejected - within the coming full moon.

As i was ascending the steps to the alpha's room, i felt a chiling coldness numbing me to that spot. Then it was not my conscious that was holding me to the spot. It was the presence of someone, who my omega mind within me was consciously declaring to be my everything. Suddenly, i wanted all of that person's attention towards me. It was that craving that led me to climb those spiral steps to the top. There he stood, with all his glory, as handsome as ever.
Edward Horsten
But-
My omega whispered......
Mate
Edward was also looking at me perplexed. His eyes on me unwantedly surged the arousal in me to submit to him, to submit to my alpha. Then and there, i would have done anything to be his, every cells in my body was screaming to do the same. Surprised, was beyond what i feel. The person whom i had hated all my life is my mate but all i want is now to be snuggled in his embrace. From his face, i could understand he equally mirrors my surprised look but then his gaze of confusion and surprise then suddenly changed to disgust and anger. He, my mate, was angry at me. Though i hate it, i could feel my omega's pain. He was literally scratching my walls to soothe out his anger. But he was beyond my control, his anger was towards me. For being his mate. Is he going to reject me. The thought itself of my mate rejecting is creating a pang inside me. He was in a stance, then he started walking towards me.
No no no no no no no no!!!!
Don't reject me.
My eyes started to tear up. But instead of saying something Edward just caught my hand in a tight hold and then dragged and pushed me to the nearest room.
"Don't say anyone about this!', he then growled slowly to my ear.
Before i could say anything, he turned and went out of the room, leaving me there all alone in that darkness. And all i could was shed my tears because i know Edward was never going to accept me, not in this life, not in another life.