CHAPTER - 18

After a long  bath, Julian came out of the room to only find the house empty. There were no signs of Edward.
Just him.
He felt sad but its not like he could always find him in the house. He was no longer had the appetite after what transpired today, so he decided to sleep it through.

Next day, as usual Julian woke up to the Alarm's beeping sound. He got ready to go to the school. He wrapped his binders on the chest and then wore a black sweater combined with white trousers. As he stuffed his books in the bag he suddenly felt like his vision swirling. He started to see the things rotating infront of his eyes. Moreover, his body started to heat and his private parts started to throb.

Julian started to sweat profusely like his body is on fire. Then, a sudden pain shooted up to his groin, he fell down due to the pain. And he know what is happening to his body.

Heat.

He is going to heat.
He took the phone placed on the table and dialled the first number on the list.
"Hello?"
"Its... T-ime", he couldn't complete his words as he felt another wave of pain hitting him. The phone fell down from his hands and he screamed out loud as the pain hit him like thousand knives.
______

"Will it all workout? I don't think there us a fruity future for our kids", Noel claimed as he sipped the coffee while sitting straight across Jake.
"Lets leave it to the future. That's all i can say now", Alpha Jake answered glancing at his best friend's sad face.
He knew he had to do something.He couldn't see his friend like this. They have been friends as long as they can remember. Even before they met their respective mates. And till this time, he had never Noel like this.

"You miss him?", Jake enquired.
"Its not that. Its this feeling that he us not happy, like something bad is going to happen to him. Lilly had a pretty bad dream yesterday. She really want to meet him. But its only closing to ten days. I..."
Noel couldn't continue as he was stopped by his cellphone's constant ringing.

"Oh! Its Jul!", he exclaimed in happinesses as he swiped the phone. But the happiness turned to alarm and sadness when he connected to the cahim.

"What?!" Jake asked as the other cut the call.
"Heat..."

______

The pain, he felt was not something he thought he would go through. He knew that there will be so much pain while in heat. But now as he goes through it, he felt like each wave is going to kill him. Julian felt like all his energy draining out.

He was brought into the heat dungeon by the head Alpha and his parents where his mother prepared a nest with the soft pillows and some clothes of Edward.The doctor came in earlier to check on him and then the maids came and placed fruits and water near him but all of this went unnoticed by the omega as he was writhing on the bed due to intense pain.

Well... Its not only the pain. The pain is coupled with a want that the omega couldn't pinpoint what it is? His Cock was rock hard which was intensely yearning for a release. His nipples covered with the binders were becoming too much that he so wanted to be naked but is not able to remove the knot binding the binder. He made painful scratches on his back as the omega kept on trying to remove it.Tears were streaming down his eyes because of his helplessness.
"~Alphaaa"
He screamed as another wave hit him hard. He so wanted his alpha to be near him.
Embracing him.
He was yearning for him.

_____

"Why do you think George called this UM?", Richard asked as he looked at his friends who were equally confused as he was.
UM as in Urgent meeting is a code among the Grey gang just to let them know that one calls a UM, whatever be the reason the others should be present there.
It was about 20 minutes ago, they got this UM Meeting call from George. And now they all are waiting in the Hershey's lounge area for him to arrive.
As on queue, George entered the room.

Everyone looked over to their friend as if on to find clues from his face. Last time, an UM was called when Head Alpha met with an accident. Before any of them could ask, George walked straight to Edward .
"Is something happening around you?" George enquired.
"What?!", now Edward was really confused.
"I don't know what but your father came to meet me a few days ago and he asked me for a favour. And the favour was to keep you away from grey hound pack lands for a week if the alpha calls for it. He was so adamant to keep you away that he even booked us all tickets to Perry islands! "
Many thoughts were swirling inside Edward's head but was cutt off as George continued - " I didn't said it to you because i wanted to find the reason and the correct time. And today i got the call from your father asking to do the favour. He specially mentioned to never bring you to pack house. I don't know whats happening but i think its related to Julian perhaps? But then, you are the last person to be related to that... So, it is not the reason. Its something else. But your father adamantly wants you out of the way"

Julian?
What's happening to him.

"My father doesn't want me in the pack house, right?" George nodded his head.
Edward didn't waited to hear more, he just rushed outside the club.
To the packhouse....

"Where is Father? ", he enquired to the beta as he couldn't find Jake in the office when he checked him in there.
"I couldn't say that, Ed! ", Renin, the beta of  Grey hound pack said.
"So you are not going to say! Uncle, you are making it hard for me. Just say it! I know father is hiding something from me", he growled.
Beta Renin had seen more of Edward's tantrums so this one is not going to work with him. But again, he just came from the heat dungeon and heard that Julian will not be able to make it without his Alpha.
He had seen both the boys from the time they were born. The adoration that he has for the omega is incomparable. May be the reason why he mindlessly said "In the heat dungeon"
"What are they doing in there?"

He voiced out his thoughts as he ascended down the stairs to the heat dungeon. Before he turned to walk to entrance he heard one of the maid speaking to his Father and he could also hear Sniffs and sobs of a female.
"Usually we keep the foods and water necessary for the omega in the dungeon for 2-3 days. And on first days, the pain will be less. It will be only on 2nd day the pain reaches the peak. But for the omega inside, he is so much in pain. He will not be able to survive in this way-"

"What's happening here?", Edward couldn't control without knowing who they are talking about.

He could see his father and then Noel and lilly? Lilly has tears in her eyes. When she saw Edward, her eyes again started to brim with tears.
"Why are you here?", Jake demanded.
"First, answer my question!!!", he shouted at his father. That's the first time.
"Don't raise your damn voice infront of me! Edward!", Jake shouted back.
But Edward was not ready to back down. Not when his mate is in line. He walked to the closed door and tried to open it forcefully but was yanked back by Alpha Jake.
"YOU SO WANTED TO KNOW, WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE, RIGHT? YOUR MATE WENT TO HEAT, TODAY MORNING! ON THAT DAY,  WHEN YOU BOTH LAID CONDITIONS. THE ONLY CONDITION FROM HIS SIDE WAS TO GO THROUGH HIS HEAT ALONE!!! AND DO YOU KNOW WHY? HE SAID,HE DIDN'T WANT TO FORCE YOU TO PLEASURE HIM!!! NOW, YOU KNOW - JUST LEAVE" Jake shouted.

Edward looked at lily who was now weeping in Noel's hold. Noel was looking so down. He had never seen the man like that! He didn't respond instead he walked straight but was stopped by Jake with a hold on his hand.

"LEAVE ME!" His eyes turned red in anger as he growled in his Alpha voice looking at his father. There was a challenging tone in the way he commanded. Edward walked to the door and pushed it open when the strong sweet scent of his omega hit him. Before anyone could follow, he shut the door and locked it from inside.

Alpha Jake could have snapped the attitude out of his son that instant but instead he felt something else as he walked closer to the Novert couple to soothe them.
Satisfaction, because things really turned out his way.
Proud, because after all his son didn't let him down today.

VOTE AND COMMENT