CHAPTER - 20

The Dungeon was reeking of sex. Its already three days. Normally, the heat last for only two days...by that the omega will be completely dehydrated  and will be out of energy. Alphas are expected to take proper care of them in this period. It will take time to rejuvenate their energy. Normally about 3-4 days or more depending upon how aggressive the Alpha was with the Omega.
But for Julian, the heat lasted for 3 days, Where his Alpha was nothing but aggressive. It was difficult to resist when the omega was writhing under him yearning for more.
And more.

It was dawn, when Edward woke up from his deep slumber. He could feel Jul's laboured breathing hitting his chest. The things happened on the last days was not something should have happened.
But... It happened.
So, he did what he felt was most right at that moment.
He took his jacket, lying on the floor and left the room.

____

Julian slowly opened his eyes by noon.
Julian looked the sides to find...
Edward.

Might have gone out...

He blushed at the thought of the bittersweet memory. Of course, he couldn't remember what transpired in the other days. But, he knew his Alpha was there with him. At a point of time, when he returned to his conscious space, he felt it, the warmth enveloping him. Even before he could bask in it, he fell back into his omegan' side. He slowly tried to sit upright, but the pain was too much. He want his Alpha to take care of him.

But, where is he?

"You up?", he turned to see his mother at the door. He shuffled the blankets, around him, closer to his body.
"Yes.. s", he said as he looked downwards in the overwhelming shyness.
"Can i come in-"
"No!", he cut her off, because he don't want his mother to see him like that.
"Oh.. Ok. The pain killers are in the box, beside you. And when you feel like you need me, you could just call me. I will be always waiting for you-outside. Your Appa is there too. He wanted to see you. But i know, you need time to cope up with all this"
"But... Where is he?", he asked, in a voice not more than a whisper.
"He.. Left", Julian nodded his head. Lily slowly closed the door giving him space to ponder over his feelings.

You are such a fool, Julian. Just because he fucked you to help through the heat doesn't mean he cares for you.

"Iam such a fool!", Julian whispered to none but to himself with his eyes starting to water. He tried to sit upright, but couldn't do anything because of the intense pain, he felt. He took the pain killers from the box and gulped it with water and lied down there. Tears were running down his eyes. After some time, his eyes started to drop and slowly he fell asleep...

It was dusk when Julian woke up again.He slowly removed the blanket covering his body and then stood up with the help of bed piller and slowly walked to the adjoined toilet. The painkiller he earlier took has a very positive effect, he could atleast walk now!

Julian was feeling insanely depressed on thinking about the recent events but that became incomparable when he inspected himself in the mirror.

His neck and shoulder blades were filled with hickies and markings. His nipples were angry red and swollen like someone sucked it so hard. There were clear fingerprints around his breast, that felt painful even on a slight touch. His navel region was also filled with hickies that followed down to his dick which was soft against his thighs. There were prominent handprints on his thighs too and then, there was his own dried cum flowed down to his thighs.
Totally, he saw himself wrecked in the mirror. A lone tear slide down his eyes - wasn't he so pathetic that even his mate couldn't care him out of this state. He felt so horrible... For the first time in his life, he hated himself.
He knew he was being pathetic everyday. But today, he felt hatred to himself....
Something indescribable was starting churn inside him.

Would have Edward himself to do this?
He has seen me... Naked! Every nooks and crannies. What about my boo...
He might have despised it. I know iam incomparable to all omegas, he had been with...
But still...

He wanted to meet him. He needed answers. After showering, he wrapped himself with a robe and walked outside to see his room all cleaned up with his mother sitting on the bed.
He don't why, but involuntarily he took hasty steps only to hug her tightly. Being in her embrace brought  a lot of relief to him.
"I want to see him...", he whispered under his breathe.
"Yes... But not today. You need proper rest. And iam taking you home. Get ready! Appa is waiting outside".

He changed into a long stuffy shirt and shorts. After some time, Noel walked in, only to take Jul inside his embrace and then walked outside with Jul in his hands. Jul felt like sleeping again in that sweet heaven, and that's what he exactly did.

_____

Its been one week, he have been resting. All through, he wanted to see that one person. The reason why he walked straight to cafetaria of pack house,to see him.
But... The sight of Edward chilling in the cafeteria surrounded by his friends hurt him. Suddenly, all the fingerprints and markings on his body felt so horrible. He took steps closer to him but then abruptly stopped when he saw Edward wrapping his hands around Aless's waist.  He couldn't understand why he felt so sad. He made to the exit, because he couldn't meet his eyes. He don't want to see him anymore.
It was just him being desperate to see the other but not the other way round.

Don't forget.. Julian! He Hates you...

As he rushed through the corridor, with tears brimming his eyes, he suddenly collided to something - more like someone.
He understood he fucked up because the said person's scent screamed - Alpha, and he could fee an intense stare upon his head.

______

Vote and comment...