CHAPTER - 12

Edward's POV

Growing up, i never felt the need for a mate. To be frank, i wasn't even excited about imprinting someone as mine. It was when i turned 16, that for first time, i felt for the need of a mate. Actually, the need for someone who could understand me a lot better. Rachel used to tell me, i could find that someone in my future mate. She also used to tell me that, i will be completely smitten for my mate that all i want is to be protective.
I want to laugh when i rethink her words. I don't even want to look at him. I hate him. Luna,infact, is playing a very unpredictable and unacceptable game by putting me in this situation. I can never see him from the lights of a soulmate.

Even after ten shots of spirytus vodka, i couldn't puck out him from my system. Desperately, i need a sensual fuck to forget this. The Blondie across my seat, has been giving out a lot of signs for the last hour. But No. Because, i know, tonight,she will not be able to tame the inner beast within me. Only one person could-
Alessandra.
I took out my phone and ringed her. Within 4 rings, she attended my call.
"Beeen.. Waiting for me?", i slurred.
"Are you drunk? Did something happened Ed?", i could sense her worry from her words.
"Nothing important as of it. But i need you. Can you come over? ", there was a silence after my plea.
"Are you there? Aless!"
"I need you soo much that i could pleasurably feel myself aching for you. So my alpha, can you please turn over?", i turned my head and there she stood.
She is the only girl with whom i had sex more than one time. She exactly know how to please me and thats all i need now.

She moved towards me in slow steps. Even though, she is an omega, one could feel the oozing confidence from her not like someone i know.Iam always a sucker for long legs with thick thighs. She glided on my lap and comfortably sat on my lap facing me.
"My alpha seems tensed." My alpha? She had called me that before. Infact everytime we had sex. But why all of a sudden iam getting agitated that i want to tell her that iam never hers. Her skillful fingers were drawing invisible symbols on my skin.
"A penny for your thoughts ", she asked again.
"Not today...Lets ju..", before i could complete, i felt her lips on mine. I don't know how we ended up in my VIP Room. Before i knew, we were stripping out of our clothes.
But i don't know, that feeling of heaviness in my heart. Like iam doing something terribly wrong. I couldn't even feel my wolf.
"You are n't here, Ed.", i could here Aless whispering. Its true, iam not here.
"Can we call it a night?", i asked her. I couldn't vent out my anger on her, she just didn't deserve that. As if of understanding my discomfort, she just snuggled closer to me.
"Yes, but tell me - what's bothe-"
"I met my mate."
After what felt like a deep stretch of silence,she asked - "Who is she?".
"I will tell you, when the time comes...".
She just hummed as i wrapped my hands around her to bring her more closer.

____

Today is the day.
The moving day.
Its decided that i need to pick up the omega after the class and bring him to "our new house". Its might have been a lot exciting if it was not him.
"You should treat him better. As from today, its your responsibility to look after him." My father was saying as he sipped his tea.
Not the first time hearing the same words. As for the past 2 days, i have been repeatedly hearing these words in different ways.
As of all time, i didn't bother to answer to him. Just picked up my bag,keys and helmet. I turned to walk outside.
I don't want to be responsible for him. I know as the future alpha of our pack, iam in charge of the protection and well being of all werewolves in our pack. But being incharge of him feels like a punishment to me. I don't want to look after that nerd.
Saying of him, its been two days since i last had a proper talk with him even though i have been seeing him all time. Its not funny how intense is the mate pull. My wolf is agitated without his presence around me. But its not like i can't control.
My father said that iam able to control my instincts because iam a true blood alpha but its possible only now, on           passing more days, i will lose control over my wolf and only one that could tame me will be my 'mate'.
Phew.
Let my father live in his little world and have fun.
___

He is late to the class which i don't remember ever happened before. The class has already begun with Mr.Holmes explaining the ethics in mathematics.

Classes are really boring and i could hear Gregory snoring from the side. Rachel is busy doodling in the Notepad. Then, as usual Richy and Hersh is nowhere to be seen. I wonder where the omega is. Today is the moving day. Is he planning to not come to the school so he will be picked from his house. If thats what is in his thoughts, then he might find the way himself.

"Ethics in mathematics is an emerging field of applied ethics, the inquiry into ethical aspects of the practice and applicatio...."
"Sir..."
"Mr.Novert, you are late for the class. Can you perhaps enlighten with me the reason, why you are late?"
"I just woke up late", i could hear him mumbling under his breath.
"Don't repeat. Go to your seat."
With that Mr.Holmes again continued his class.
He seems to be so pale and i couldn't sense his scent. Like its blocked. Is he using scent blockers?! As he came closer, to sit infront of me as to sit with his best friend- that red haired mouse, i again took a long sniff but i couldn't sense him. Then i saw it, a scent blocker on his neck. I don't know why but i don't like the idea of him blocking his scent. I have heard that usage of scent blockers will have a very negative impact on an omega's body making it difficult for them to conceive and will have impact on their natural menstrual cycle.
But, i don't have any right to stop him from using that. Its his wish but why in the world iam agitated and have this feeling to tore it from his neck.

*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE*