CHAPTER - 13

Julian's pov

The bell rang marking the end of the class. As soon as that, the students started to flood out of the class. But Frenny just sat beside me. I know she is furious . Furious for cancelling all birthday parties out of blue and to not call her back. I also know she don't need apologies but answers for her questions. But i don't think i could answer any of her questions today. So, i just snatched my bag and turned to leave the class.
"So, you are not gonna tell me whats happening with you." She spoke in an accusingly.
"Nothing is happening in my life," i mumbled.
"You cancelled your birthday party on the last minute, and when tried to reach out to you - you never picked any of my calls. And after two days of hibernation, finally you came to class all late wearing what - scent blockers?. And you say nothing is happening. I thought we were way more than that Jul," she said exasperatedly.
We are more than that but i just couldn't tell anyone how pathetic my life has turned around in a month.
I looked down with a pang of guilty. Tears started to fill my eyes. I felt her hands wrapping around me.
"Shhh.. Shhh calm down. You could tell me anything, Jul. I will always be there for you. You don't have to go through it all alone."
"Fre-nniee, I- I found my mate." I whispered.
Her hands suddenly became stiff. She had that horrified look on her face.
"Don't tell me, he rejec-"
"He didn't. But he don't like me, he hates me to core."
"Who in their right minds can hate you? You know you are one of the sweetest person i have ever met," she stated as i detached her from my body.
"I don't know. May be the future Alpha of our pack, Edward Horsten?".
Before she could realize the meaning behind my words, i walked out of the class. I seriously need some fresh air.

I know that i have been cooped up in my house for past two days - doing nothing but bawling my eyes out. Surviving without a mate is difficult for a weak wolf like me and i felt that in these past 2 days. I couldn't even manage to do my chores. Then, Appa need to bring Alpha's clothes to calm me down. Which to be surprisingly calmed me down. Edward doesn't know about it and i want it to remain as it is.
But what now really bothering me is how i woke up in the middle of last night, completely wet and drenched, down there. On waking up from my slumber, i realised that it was nothing but my own slick. At first, i thought it was heat but then i don't felt any pain. I stood up from my bed to walk to the washroom to cleanse it but then, i felt it- thick slick flowing down my thighs. My eyes blurred in tears, i sniffed the air around me and realised that it smells exactly like my slick.
How could i go to school like this? That was the first thought i got. I couldn't get a blink of sleep after that. And when the morning came, my mom came to my room only to find me in the bathtub, with red puffy eyes and my strong scent lingering in the air.
She didn't wait for Appa to wake up, she carried me to her car after blocking my scent with a blocker and then drove to the pack hospital.

Dr. Reed was careful with his words when he talked-
"As a male omega, you need the love and care of your mate. Because your inner wolf is weak and is in need of that. Also Unlike other wolves, a male omega needs to be mated with his mate as soon as they meet. Because they are the most sensitive wolves among werewolves that improper assurance from their mate create doubts in them. Which may make them feel alienated. In your case, your mate haven't been around you without a trace for too long. That he had started to feel that your mate don't need you which makes him to release more hormones as a result, you produces more slick. In this way, he could attract his alpha unknowingly, he is attracting other alphas too. Now, all you could do is, keep blocking your scent. Meet up with your Alpha and proceed with the mating ceremony as soon as possible. If you really, don't want a mating ceremony now, then ask him to give you a temporary mark and then, i can put you in pills. Being in pills, will ofcourse have serious issues im future so will the scent blockers."

Dr. Reed was sceptical about my situation. He wanted to meet my mate, impossible situation.
The corridor to library is always calm and quiet, more ideal for the nerds like me. Oh! Did they changed the booth in-

" AAAH?!!". Who the hell did grabbed me-
Edward?
"Will you just shut up?", he said closing my mouth with his hand. The sudden skin contact made me shiver with excitement. I could feel heat coiling in my stomach.
"5' it is."
What five? Oh! The time he will pick me up. But the classes finish at 4. As of understanding my thoughts he replied- "I need to drop off Aless."
Who is Aless?
He narrowed his eyes at me. Did i asked it aloud. He just shaked his head and walked off. My question remained unanswered.
But i want to know, who is Aless?

___

Frenny kept glancing at me as if she want to ask me something but don't know how i will take it.
"Frennieeee. Just ask it",i drawled.
"Its just that- Are you really ok?", she asked in a mere whisper.
"I will be ok. Frenny"
Just as then, the infamous grey gang walked to the cafeteria. Which included - Rachel, Gregory, Richard, Hershey and Edward Horsten.
But what caught my eye was the brunette clinging to his arms.
The locker girl.
The one for whom he shouted and used his alpha tone.
Is this Aless?
Then i heard it -" Aless and Alpha Ed is one hell of a hot couple. Well thats what i heard from Anna. And also that- Alpha is a beast in bed ." They giggled.
But the words left my heart to break. They couldn't be a couple. But who am i to say, i felt it that day -his protectiveness of her, that even let him to use his Alpha voice on me. I felt the tears cascading down my eyes. Iam a fool to cry for him. We are just mated for god's sake. I lowered my head and laid it on the bench so no one could see my tears.

You are no one in his life Julian.
You don't have that right.

*VOTE AND COMMENT*