CHAPTER - 23

"Why did you said that, Julian?", Alpha Jake asked in a calm voice but anyone could feel it was of anything but calmness. Noel and Lilly was looking at Julian as if of wanting an explanation. There was no answer from Julian. He don't want to say anything happened in other's son's room. He don't want to tell how his omega is just curling inside him whimpering out how their Alpha had rejected him and how he is going to be vulgarly used by other strange Alphas. Then, the room of discussion was opened and the pack Beta, entered the room.

"Where is he? Why can't I reach him?"
"He boarded the flight to Mahi, two hours ago, for a trip with his friends"
"What?"
Julian could feel his heart breaking when he heard those words.
"That boy! Keep calling him",commanded Jake.
"N-o! I don't want to force him to come back. After all it's my destiny. He-- clearly don't want me as his mate. And I think, I have already forced too much till this moment and I don't want to keep doing that again"

All could understand the uncertainty in the omega's words. But none of them couldn't even try to talk him out of it.

"Something happened?", Lilly whispered for which Julian just shooked his head. There was an insufferable silence after that. Alpha Jake and Tressy was sitting silently so as pondering about his son's decisions. While Noel and Lilly felt so powerless that they could not do anything from their part. Julian could understand his most favourite four people's dreading feelings but he don't want to drag Edward into his life.
Again.
____

"Thank god! The connection is back!", Richard exclaimed as he walked out the airport. Rachel, George and Gregory was closely following him. While Edward was just strolling behind absentmindedly with Aless clinging to his arms.
He knew he messed up from the moment the plan boarded from the Airport. He wanted to put his mind away from the omega, the prime reason why he board the flight to Mahi , this night. But he couldn't understand why, as soon as the flight took off, he was having this feeling of uncertainty and desperation. His ears were ringing of the sniffs and whiffs of Julian that he heard when he walked out of the room.

Aless know something was bothering the Alpha beside her but she don't want to ask him as she know how petty Edward can act out , if someone asks him about his emotion . Rachel and Gregory was looking at Edward considerably.

"Something happening in Pack?", Richard exclaimed as he was looking through the latest pack news.
"Well...we don't know? Cause we are here with you?", George shot back irritatedly and turned to look at Future Beta, "And what's with you, Gregory? You have been in that phone forever". He got more irritated in lack of reply from Gregory so he just forcefully snatched the phone from the other's hands.
"For god's sake! George!"
"What?!"
"Give me the phone"
"Then, tell us what are you up to?"
"I don't know. I got like 20+ missed calls from dad and when I tried to call him back, I couldn't even connect him!"
As if on queue, Gregory's phone in George's started ringing. George just held  the other's phone high and swiped it to attend the call, that made Beta Renin's voice to spill out from the phone.
"You there?"
"Yes dad!"
"Edward's with you?", Gregory glanced at Edward who just inturn nodded his head.
"Ha...yes Dad. Wh-"
"Come back as soon as you can. The pack needs you all in here", commanded.
"What is happening in the pack?" The idea of their pack in danger was not sitting too well with any of them. The Alpha gang's Aura was changing. Especially, the true blood's.
"Nothing so endangering to the pack as a whole but..."
There was silence from the other end.
"Common Dad! I cannot understand anything. what is happening in there-"
"Julian. He is force-"
"What's with Julian?",Edward asked.
"The board knows. And you know what's gotta happen next and that's exactly what is happening"
"What does the board knows?"
"That....his mate rejected him"
"But..--"
The true blood's aura was changing to something so powerful, the instinct that his mate was suffering because of him was not sitting well with the true blood that he was in a state that he will transform to a werewolf anytime now.

"Edward?"
...

"He needs you. It's really difficult for him to be here without you" with that Beta Renin disconnected the call.

"Ed-?", Rachel hushed out as she enclosed the other in her embrace but the other was nudged her away as he took his own phone to call him.

Edward was getting so frustrated that he was not able to connect the omega. He wanted to hear the other's voice, wanted to assure him that ....
His alpha was going out of control in knowledge that his omega is not safe.

"Gregory! Book the very next ticket for me to go back to Mahi" ,that was a command from his Future Alpha to his Beta.
"Yes, Alpha!", With that Gregory turned away to go back to the ticket counter.
"I know you all have too many questions to ask me. But, I don't want to answer all of it at a time when I can't even control my wolf. And, this was supposed to be a happy trip, but I don't think I could continue with everything going on... So, I will just go-"
"What the fuck are you saying? Is that all we are for?", George shoted back.

"Yess. Iam so angry that you are hiding something crucial from all of us. If what I think is that you have done to Julian, then you had really fucked up. But, iam feel more angrier now that you think we could be happy when you are literally going haywire Infront of us! We are supposed to stick togeth--", Before Rachel could complete, she was engulfed in a tight hug by Edward.

"I know and iam really Sorry... It's just, I don't want to..."
"Stop it there, Alpha prince! Let's think about how we can go back there as fast as possible. Were you able to connect him?", Richard asked.

"No...", There was a disappointment in Edward's voice that none of his friends had ever heard from the other.
"He is hurt", Rachel whispered.
They all could see how guilt-ridden is their Alpha, the reason why they don't even said the omega's anymore.

"It's arranged. The next flight back is in five hours which will reach in there by today at 9 PM. We don't have any option to go back before that, even private jets aren't available"
"But, what if we get late..."

"For that, we need a plan. We will reach out so as to lag the time schedule as we could be possible. No one will be able to even go near to our Luna."
There was fire in their eyes and that was becoming the strength for Edward .

______

Comment and like...pleaseeee🌝😙🥵🥰