CHAPTER - 21

He slowly held his head high to look at the stranger and was met with a set of green eyes, looking at him worried. He felt the stranger's arms wrapping around his waist in a strong grip.
"Hey... Are you ok?", he asked. His voice was so deep and dominating that Julian felt himself quivering in the stranger's hold.
"Ah.. Y-ess?...Can you move your hands?"
"Oh! Yes... Iam sorry, its just you were crying... Is everything okay? Is someone bothering you?"
Julian chuckled at his question and shooked his head as he walked back to keep a distance from the said male, "well...No"
The Alpha's stare was so intense that Julian wanted to crawl away from his sight. Its not even surprising because even though, he have been surrounded by Alphas all his life, he still cannot face an Alpha eye to eye. He is born as a submissive.

...
...
...

"Ok... Then iam leaving", The stranger nodded his head as in approval. But before Julian could walk away, he stopped him with a hold on his wrist. The hold was not too gentle, it was kinda bruising that made Julian to squeak in pain.
"Oh! Iam so sorry... Its just that i wanted to ask your name and..."
"Its ok! My name is Julian. If there is nothing else i will start to move ", with that Julian walked past him.

So... This is the rumoured true blood omega in grey hound pack. Well.. No one said he was drop dead gorgeous and that waist... - i hope it got bruised as his wrist. He is one hell of a weak submissive. Wanna see how he will act under me...

____

Julian sat in the reading room of Pack house, pondering over things that were happening to him.

Is it me? Iam i that repulsive. I want him to be with me. I don't want this! Why iam i feeling like this?
So uneasy and sad!

Reading room is a place visibly less used by the pack members. A perfect place to hide.He don't want to see anyone anymore.

__

"So, you are not coming?"
"Don't tell me you guys came here, just to pressure me", Edward said as he looked over his friends.
"Mahi is going to be really adventurous! And we haven't really gone out for long", Rachel whined.
"Is there any pack duties?", Richard asked.
"No. Its not that... Well, as you guys have been hell bent over for me to tag along. I will just come", Edward said at last.
"Thank you, Ed! I really want to go some where with you", Aless whispered near his ears.
Edward held his hand along Aless waist as he nodded his head in approval. He could see Aless's interest on him, but what he couldn't see was a certain omega boy's  wandering eyes on him.
They continued to talk about their upcoming trip, but it halted when Ed's phone rang.
"Hello, Ed?", Edward could hear Noel's uncertain voice from the other side.
"Yes, Noel. I could hear. Any problems?"
"Is Jul with you?"
"He is not with me. Is n't he supposed to be at your home?"
"I couldn't find him-"
"What?", All his friends were looking at him intently, because they could see the true blood's aura changing to a furious one.
As Edward took a deep breath, he felt it - Julian's sweet scent, like he was in there not long ago. So, he disconnected the call and got up to follow the scent, but was abruptly stopped by a hold on his hand. Edward forcefully suppressed the growl that was to erupt from him.
"I need to attend something, you guys just go"
Before his friends could tell something, Edward was off.
He followed the scent to the hall, where it was lingering and then he could feel the scent drifting to narrow alley that leaded to reading room. As he reached pack house library, he got a strong scent of Julian. He walked inside, and checked all the chambers.

As he reached the last chamber, he saw the other - coiled in the corner, sleeping with his head on the shelf's rack. He looks so cute in that posture. The white sweater with black jeans was giving him a innocent touch.

What the hell, are you thinking?! Get your grip!!

Edward pushed off his thoughts as he tenderly took up the sleeping omega in his hands in a bridal style. The omega was in a deep sleep that, he didn't woke up even when Edward took him in his hands. Instead, he nuzzled his head more into his Alpha's crook.
He walked slowly back through the alley connecting to his house that was behind the pack house. As he reached, the porch - he could see his parents along with Noel standing there. As soon as, they saw them, they moved closer and Edward could see Noel's satisfaction on his face.
"I will take hik, from here!", Noel said as he held his hand to take the omega in his hands.
"No! He will stay with me for tonight!", he said in his Alpha tone, as he moved away to his room while the other three watched him in surprise.

As Edward reached the room, he slowly placed the Omega on his bed. Julian whined as he suddenly lost the protective heat that enveloped him.
"Hey! You are so demanding", he whispered near the omega's ears and then, slowly climbed over to the bed, by removing his buttons one by one,to lay beside the omega. As soon as the naked heat came closer to the omega, Julian unconsciously nuzzled more to other's chest to make himself more comfortable while his hand were on Alpha's hard peck.

Edward find it really hard to control himself, he wanted Julian closer to him. Maybe that the reason why he put his hand around the omega to draw him closer to his naked chest. As he roamed his hands around the omega's back he felt it, the knots that he knew it as the chest binder. He soo wanted to remove it, but he know - he could n't.
He closed his eyes as he inhaled strong strawberry scent. Dreamy.

____
CALM BEFORE THE STORM🥲
If you are liking the story, please comment. It will be helpful to continue the story😒
Please vote and comment...