CHAPTER - 19

18+ CONTENT
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME‼️

"~Alpha", Julian screamed as he got a whiff of Edward's scent. Edward moved closer to the omega's bed. The scent that the omega reverberated was not something that could be compared to anything in this whole world. It was so addicting that edward could feel himself drooling over the omega.
He moved closer to hover over him in a caging him in between his hands. Julian was wearing the binder around his chest and his lower body is covered with a satin sheet.The omega was squirming in his hold but as Edward moved closer, Jul put his hand around Alpha's neck to bring him closer to him.
"Aalpha.. Please.. Pleasseee", he moaned as he tried to prep kisses on Edward's face. But Edward forcefully loosened his hands and bind him back to the bed.
"You don't know who is in control, right?", Edward growled. But then as soon as the omega's back touched the Mattress, omega squeaked in pain.
"Alphaaaa...", he cried out in pain.

Edward slowly turned Jul's body to check for injuries.Reluctantly, omega turned to show his back, then he noticed the scratches on the omega's back which he realised that were obviously made by the omega in an attempt to remove the binders. He never knew that Julian was so insecure about his body.

"It seems painful", Alpha whispered out as he examined the omega's scratches. He slowly untied the knots binding the chest binder to relieve omega's pain. The omega moaned "aaah!", as he turned to lie on his back by way his nipples came in contact with cold air.

Edward's eyes turned dark as he gazed at the angry berries on his chest.
"You are beautiful", he breathed as he got completely lost in the omega's beauty.

The omega under him was stark naked with his hands above his head and his legs parted to give space for the alpha. His dick was so hard and red with precum dripping that one stroke could bring the omega to orgasm. His nipples were hard and erect, seeking all of Alpha's attention which is screaming to be sucked, bitted and kneaded. Edward noticed the smooth curves and dips in his body that he haven't even noticed in any of the females he has bedded before.
Above all, the bedsheet underneath is getting soiled due to the enormous slick leaking from the omega.
Perfect sight!
"You should see yourself now! How flushed and leaking!"
Julian couldn't code out anything that's his Alpha was saying to him. He had already fallen to the omega's subconscious space.
"Pleaaae... AAHHH!!!", Omega cried as another wave hit him hard.
"Shhh.. Shhh... Let Alpha make you feel good"
The omega whimpered as heard his Alpha. Edward crawled closer to the omega, and whispered as more like asked permission - "Do you want this?".
Julian nodded his head as in confirmation.
He started by peppering kisses down his ears. And then gave a long experimental licks on his shoulder blade. Julian moaned out loud.
"Aaa~~"
He took a long breath from Jul's scent gland and then, in there, he swirled his tongue and sucked to create a dark hickey. He kept on sucking the mark to make it more dark.
Hovering down, he licked down the cleavage. He never knew omega didn't had this perfect swells. He gave a strong squeeze on the right breast.
"Aaaaaa~", The omega arched in pleasure as Edward kept on kneading and squeezing his swells. With a firm grip on one, he licked the other. Licking then soon turned into sucking. The pleasure soon started to coil in his stomach. He felt the heat pooled in his stomach to burn such a way that he so much yearned for a release. The way he felt his Alpha's tongue on his swells made him see stars and that's it all took, Julian came down with loud moans, convulsing in a perfect arc. Male omega's breast are so sensitive, Edward had heard this somewhere, he thought it was just a bluff but now he could see that.
"Did you just cum? ", Edward whispered as he kept on sucking his nipple.
"No more...!!", Julian screamed in oversensitivity. Edward stopped because he didn't want Julian to come again.He went down sniffing the sweet smell of the omega's cum. Alpha could feel his dick hardening when he saw how the omega's dick kept on spurting cum like a faulty tap. The pretty dick of the omega has again started to harden.
It means just one thing.
The omega is not satisfied.
"You are such a slut! You came untouched now and look at your pretty bean, its again becoming hard..."
He observed the small dick of the omega. He has only seen the dicks of those boys in porns, apart from that its the first one. But the omega's dick is just a few inches which had now again hardened making the veins on it pop. Precum has again started to drip from its reddish tip.
Without much thoughts, he licked off the precum.
"AAaaaa, Alphaaaa!"
Why not?
Its so sweet, making him yearning for more. The omega has became so sensitive because he had just came. But, Edward didn't wait, he took in the omega's length to his mouth and started to suck it. Giving more attention to the slit, flicking it with his tongue. The omega was now screaming and moaning out. The dungeon is sound proof, otherwise the whole pack might now heard the omega writhing in pleasure.
"Ah! Pleassss"
He swirled the tongue around, suckling it roughly but as soon when Julian was about to Come, he gave a squeeze to the base completely stopping the orgasm. The pain that he then felt was so intense that Fresh tears start to appear in the Julian's eyes. Edward was busy marking the omega inside that he didn't noticed the painful tears falling out from Jul's eyes. Inhibiting orgasm during heat is a sign of rejection.
"Alphaaa~, I- i will be good" Julian whimpered.
"Then, Show me what you got, omega", Edward whispered near his ears in a low deep tone. Reluctantly, Julian widened his thighs to show his dripping hole.
It was a rosy pink fleshy ring. Edward could feel his dick hardening against the zipper. He removed his Tshirt and threw it aside and then, slowly buckled his pants to take it off along with his boxer.
His nine inch Dick was proudly standing asserting all the dominance. But before he could put it into use, he needed to prepare the omega.
He slowly pushed his middle finger into the taunt ring. Julian moaned in pleasure as he felt the fingers in pain. But, Edward was quite surprised by seeing his expressions. Never in his dreams, he thought that he could bring out such sexy expressions from Julian.
"You are smoking sexy"... Edward breathed out as he pushed two more fore fingers into the dripping hole. The excess of slick made it easy for the intrusion. When Julian started to get adjust to three finger, he again pushed the fourth finger to make him prepare for his massive thing. Soon, he felt the omega adjusting to his fingers, so he slowly withdrew the fingers to replace it with the head of his dick.
Even though he had prepared Julian, he still felt the tightness as he pushed deeper into the sweet hole. Julian screamed in pain, as Ed kept pushing to the hole.
"It p~ains...", Julian whimpered .
"Shh.. Its going to be again", Edward whispered as he kept on pushing deeper into the hole.
Suddenly it happened, his dick touched a bundle of pleasure, the omega arched in pleasure at that sensation and following by he came just like that.
Julian turned into a moaning and whimpering mess as Edward continued to pound into him. Julian was so oversensitive that when edward roughly squeezed his breast, he was crying out loud. The expressions and sounds, that Julian continuously made was so new to him that, he felt his dick getting thick inside him.
When he looked down, he saw how wrecked the omega had became. Fresh tears had started to spill from his eyes and his shoulder blades are covered with reddish blotches and his swells had turned to apple red by all that kneading and the angry berries on it were so... Eatable.
That all it took, he took the nipple to his and gave a intense bite-suck to it and the omega came in like that, Followed by Edward deep inside him. Luckily, omega's couldn't get pregnant during first heat cycle,so coming inside him doesn't seem to be a problem.

Julian seems so spent in his hold but Edward know he is going to wake in an hour when the next wave hit him hard. He got up from the bed to drink some water but was stopped by whining omega. So, he just lied down and closed his eyes before he knew, he went to a deep sleep.

*vote and comment*