CHAPTER - 6

Edward's POV

Aless.
She has that strong gravitational power to pull off every charm towards her. She is too beautiful. The way she talks animatedly makes me to listen to her each words carefully. Beautiful. Is she is the one? I don't even mind if she is the one. Charming.
"Ed,...,Ed,.... ED!!!", Rachael practically screamed in my ears.
"Ouch!, Whats with you?", I glared at her.
"You mister is drooling. What, you are soooooooo smitten. Has never ever seen you admiring one before. Is she the one?"Rachael sometime seems to be so nosy.
"Ed! Its time to leave for my class. Bye! Will call you later." Aless says before leaving.
"She is really beautiful. Has never seen someone so charming before.", I said.
"What about your faaaavourite omega?", Gregory asked.
"Shut up, Greg. Before he make you see all the stars in the universe.", Rachel hushed.
"I was just joking, Man". He playfully punched at me. I just pushed him away.
"The whole pack is talking. Seriously, what if he didn't find his mate. Its going to be a big problem.", Gregory continued.
"A male omega without a mate is very dangerous to a pack. Its not even a secret that our pack has an unmated male omega. To live as someone's mate forcefully is the nightmare of every omega."
"Then its his fate", i said nonchalantly as i walked to my next class.
"You really don't care about him." Rachel asked like a question but came out more like a fact.
"No and it will be a pleasure if you guys can stop talking about him.", i commanded with a finality.

___

Dad sounded so angry when he called me earlier. Just asked me to reach the office as soon as possible. Climbing the steps to my father's Alpha's office, iam still wondering the reason why he called me here.
When i reached there, the door was slightly ajar and i could hear his voice, talking to Noel.
"Noel, How is he?"  Well who is he.
"What?!"
"How could he go into heat when he is not even 18? What did the doctor said?", i could hear the exasperation in his voice. I opened the door slowly and entered. My father turned around with a strong glare. What did i do this time.
"Ask Jul to take rest and i will call you later. Let me deal with our future Alpha."
Julian?
Did something happened to him? HEAT! Thats what i heard Dad on the phone. But he was pretty much okay in the morning. Well he wasn't.
"Where were you?", my father's voice thundered in the room.
"In the school." I answered with my head down. How much i had grown over the years, i still cant look him in the eyes when he raises his voice.
"Then, why were you not with Julian when he needed someone's protection the most. What if he was seen by another alpha before Noel reached there?", My Father's voice was raising.
"What happened to him? I just came to realise he was in some sort of danger.", i tried to clear my stand.
"There is a fucking tracker in your phone and you still didn't realised, right?. First priority of an Alpha, REPEAT."
"The true Alpha of the pack should make sure the safety of all his pack members inspite of their rank and class." I repeated the line which i had heard all my entirety.
"A true Alpha might not be there everytime to ensure the pack members 's safety. But you had broken the law when his safety could have been ensured, if you had really put your mind into. Be ready for your punishment, tomorrow at 4:00 AM. "
" But dad.. ", I pleaded.
"Call me Alpha till you finish your punishment and Get out.", he ordered as if there is no more room for any pleadings.
As i climbed down the office, there was only one face in my mind.
Julian Novert.
Was it my fault that he had born so pathetically weak. What the fuck does that meant, he had gone to heat. Might had tried to attract someone, like a whore he is. I hate this.
Why should i need to recieve all the punishments just because of him. Anyway this time, he is not getting away. I will make him repent for what iam going through.
___

Please comment and support ❤️