CHAPTER - 14

Edward's POV

After dropping off Aless, i drove back to the school to pick him. He stood near the gate with his backpack hugged to his heart.
Then, when i asked him to wait at 4, i wanted to ask him about the scent blockers on his neck. Its more like i wanted to tore it from there and breathe his natural strawberry scent. But then its not like i really care and i don't want to associate with him anymore. So, i just left it there.

And about my friends, i don't know how to tell them about him, its like something is stopping from doing that. May be tell them when the right time comes. Better it be sooner than later, they won't take it nicely if they hear it ftom someone else.

"You are late",he mumbled as he got in the car.
"So?", i shot him back.
"Its just that you said you were going to drop someone off. But you didn't -," he was stuttering with the words but i cut him off -"I have my own priorities".
He just nodded his head and then the rest of the ride was silent. After about 10 minutes, we reached the grey's junction. Dad asked to take two right and then a left to reach the house.
And we reached.
It was a beautiful place which gives out that homely vibes. The omega was busy checking out the place. I got down the car and punched the security gate. The gate opened. I walked inside, with the omega closely following me.
From afar, it was a nice cozy place but now we are near, its so beautiful.
___

How could my parents do this! Why are they forcing me to be with him.
Fuck this.
What was in their mind when they designed this house. That, i will forget everything and be finally be with him.

The house was very beautiful from outside but as i entered it, the fucking place has only one bedroom with a bathroom. There is a kitchen along with a lounge area. They should have atleast taken our privacy into consideration. I lost my last string of patience after that. I didn't bothered to say anything to the omega as i walked out.

Now in Hershey's place, its my second bottle of alcohol. To my luck, George is not around. I took the third bottle from the table as i walked to my VIP room - 69, i cannot go back to that place. Sharing my things, even the most intimate place like bedroom is not in my list. And i don't think i can do it today...
___

Its been one week, i been to this place. And i know sooner or later i might need to deal with this. As i took slow steps to the house, i got his scent.
As i had only met him in schools, where he always masks his scents, i couldn't get much of it but the whole house is reeking of him. I was unknowingly taking deep breathes to inhale most of it.
I could hear a humming sound, coming from the bedroom. I don't know why but i find myself following his sound. Before i know, i was in the bedroom.
"AAH!?"
The omega was startled by my presence. There was a thick tension as i got in the room. He was folding the dresses and I could see my clothes on the bed. My parents might have sent it. I never thought, i will ever see him doing this,that too my clothes. All those fights we used to have seems futile now.
When I got near the bed, i carelessly fell on the bed. It smells like him.
"You can't do it!", he squealed.
"Can't do what?".
"This. Lying on washed clothes. Iam about to fold it into shelves. You will tamper its freshne-".
"I don't want to".
Oh!I was lying on clothes - his clothes precisely. I know, i should get up. But, i don't want to. Seeing him all irritated like this makes me happy.
He just huffed and left the room.
I got up from the bed and walked closer to the large glass windows facing the forest. I opened the windows and then a cool breeze entered the room. The place is really nice. If things were different, this place might have been a nice cosy place for me and my mate. But, it isn't.
"Edward...?", i heard his interfering sound from behind.
"I didn't gave you permission to call me by my name." Its not like i care, what he call but like everything there is a story behind why i want him to call me by my title.
"But... I always call you like that."
"Ooooh, now what? Gonna bitch about this to my father,Like you did then?"
He shaked his head as to deny it. And i don't know why but iam happy on seeing him like this.
"Sorry... A-Alpha."
I again turned back to look outside. I could feel his presence still there like he want to say something to me.
"Spit it out."
.
.
"Alpha... Its that my friend asked me, if i could go out for a shopping with her." He stuttered under his breath.
"So?"
"So... Can i go?", i could sense his discomfort. I didn't need to turn to see him. He might be fiddling with the hem of his hoodie looking down like a lost puppy.With the scent blockers, i couldn't sense any of his emotions. But now without it, its hitting me like a thousand knives. and his scent is not anything what used to be before. It has turned so... So... I don't know the correct words.
Addictive.
Like i want to whiff it all the time. Like i want to walk closer to him and take in his scent. Like iam doing now.
Out of my trance.
.
.
.
"Ple-a-se." I heard his whimpering sound.
Oh shit!!

*VOTE AND COMMENT*