CHAPTER - 17

As Julian scrubbed his skin to wash himself he thought of that triggering incident whivh happened 2 months prior to his 16th birthday.

_____

"Mommaa! Is it for me?", Julian asked brinking in happiness.
"Who else? Its for my baby. Try it and come down. We are leaving to Horsten's in few minutes", Lily said.
"But mom! How did you know that i wanted exactly this blue plated skirt!?", Julian asked so surprised.
Because he had seen the same skirt in the arcade as a display but couldn't buy it because it turns out to be too costly. But now his parents has bought it for him.
"Dere-"
"Oh! Thankyou mom!"
As soon as lily left the room, Julian changed his trousers and wore the blue plated skirt matched with a black shirt. He tucked in the shirt to bring that aesthetic look. He was always interested in wearing feminine dress but never wore it because he didn't had that confidence to wear it outside. But ever since turning 15, he had this urge to try out these feminine clothes.

He twirled infront of the mirror to check himself in his new attire and then jolted out off the room to show his parents.
"You are so beautiful in that Jul!", Noel exclaimed when he saw his little omega son in skirt.
"Well! He is my son", lilly stated as a matter of fact.
"Not again mom!!" Julian squealed. Which earned him a kiss from his mom.
"Can we leave now? Its already late" Noel said as he checked the time in his watch.
"Let me change first! Appaa.."
"There is no need to change. You look soo pretty. They will be happy to see you in this" lilly said.
But Julian was not satisfied.
"Really?"
"Yes! Really"

___

Edward was in midst of his daily workout routine when the door to his personal gym opened. Even at the age of 15, he was possessive of some things and places and one is his personal gym that his father designed for him in the house as his 13th birthday gift. No one was free to enter the room except his parents.
Especially when he workout.

"Your Mom asked you to come down " Julian squeaked as he entered the room. He had heard about the room but it was his first time entering into here and it seems a nice place to.... Workout. He was in his own world that he didn't notice a certain Alpha's eyes sweeping over his body.
"What are you wearing?", he asked the omega who was now inspecting the treadmill.
"Why should you bother?", he shot back as he continue to inspect the machine. He was about to press the switch ON/OFF but his hand was swiftly stopped in the mid air by the Edward.
"What do you think you are doing?" He growled.
"What?! Now i can't even touch the machines. You are one of a petty Alpha. Iam out of here!!!", Julian said as he walked out the room but things don't work that way.
He was pinned to the wall by Edward, with his both hands restricted above his head by Alpha's one hand. He is small compared to Edward, in this condition he seems smaller.
"You got a big mouth", Edward hushed.
"What are you doing? Iam going to scream if you are not leave me this instant!!" Julian shouted.
"Oh! Now you got the voice?", he smirked.
With his other hand, he fiddled the skirts plates.
"Why are you wearing this skirt? You look so ugly in this. Where you going to whore around in school wearing these skirt? But sad to say it don't match you. You look sooo ugly in this. Don't wear it anymore. As i said DON'T!" Edward whispered the words in his ears.
The words hurt him. But he was not ready to show that infront of this arrogant Alpha. And the words he said has an underlying commanding tone, which he didn't liked.
"What made you think iam going to follow what you--" He was not able to complete but then felt a tug in his skirt's zipper and then felt a sudden coldness on his thighs as it got exposed.

Everything happened so fast. Edward tugging the zipper down and the skirt pooled around his legs. Julian felt so humiliated. He looked upto the Alpha's face but his eyes were transfixed on the omega's milky thighs. He freed his hand from and then slapped across Ed's face and then took the skirt and ran outside the gym.

He didn't said anything about the incident to his parents but that didn't mean he forgot about that. He hated Edward for what he did to him that day, For humiliating him and also to affect his self confidence.
_____

Now,sitting  in the bathtub rubbing off the reeking Scent from his body, thinking back he didn't felt the disgusted feeling that he felt today on that day instead he felt his instincts to obey Alpha's command.
He felt it weird that day but thinking back, he feels his omega knew about his mate before him.

Vote and comment😖