CHAPTER - 26

Edward was restless as he waited outside the Critical Care Unit. He was desperate to catch a glimpse of Julian because it had been hours since the Omega had been taken. But he knew he needed to be patient at the moment, as Julian was currently undergoing the necessary medical checkups in there.

He could see their parents seated in front of the CCU, with mixed emotions, which he was not really ready to confront. As the seconds ticked by, he could feel the exhaustion looming over him. The pressure, weighing him down, was too much. The white walls of the hospital, the disinfectant smell inside—everything was starting to swirl. So, he just walked to the balcony for some fresh air

Alpha Jake was observing his son going berserk, who now was walking towards the direction to the balcony. Noel had his hands wrapped around his mate as they both sat in front of the unit, waiting for some information from the doctor. Beside them sat his mate Tressy, patting her best friend's shoulder. The head Alpha could not convince himself that all of this was happening. He never wanted something so terrible to happen to his family and best friend.

Julian, he has never treated him just as his best friend's son, but instead as his own son. Fuck that, he adores the boy more than his own villainous son. But he cannot wrap his head around the fact that, after all, he let this happen. He saw his son's accusing glare for making this happen, and for once in his life, he felt drained of his energy. For once, he felt like doing something, taking an important decision to stop a much inadequate system from society.

The Head Alpha's thoughts were interrupted when Dr. Christian walked out of the hospital room with something serious written on his face

___

Edward could feel his breath normalizing as he felt the cold night air strike his face. His mind was just the calm and serenity after the heavy storm. Growing up, the omega was too sensitive. Being bound to the omega from his birth was too patronizing for his Alpha, which made him rebel a little too much!

Julian, in his mind, was too soft, and his eyes started to brim even at a slight discomfort. He had observed how the omega had been excessively coddled and adored as he grew up. But tonight, as he stood in the arena, there were no tears, only a shattered expression. He must have endured unimaginable torment to be reduced to this state. The very thought ignited a fire within him, compelling him to hunt down those responsible. His friends, under his command, is already in the process of carrying out this mission, and it would be accomplished swiftly.

He hated everything. He should have been careful with his words. Oh... he was going through his post-heat, and yet that didn't stop the Alpha from spitting out those hurtful words. The sound of sniffling outside the room echoed fresh in his ears.

As he walked towards the waiting area, he saw the doctor conversing with their parents. As, he walked closer he was able to catch up with few words of their conversation.

"... the bruises on his thighs shows he's been abused. He is currently in a state of ease wherein his omega is regaining from weak condition, which takes some time. And, above that his wolf is in a state where he preens for his Alpha so much. Where is he?"

"- Iam here! Can i see him now?", Edward cutt him off as he walked to them.
"Yeah. But, can i have a word with you before that?", the doctor enquired.
Edward nodded his head as he followed the doctor without sparing a glance to their parents.

Dr. Christian entered the CCU with Edward closely following him. As he entered, he could sense the omega's laboured breath behind the curtain. His mind was restless at being so closer but couldn't get a chance to get a glimpse.

"Uh... So, i was saying, he is a bit hurt from- Can you control yourself, for now?", the Beta doctor said with his hands covering his face.
"Don't make his withering omega think that his Alpha is in some kind of distress", looking at Edward who was now taking deep breaths to calm himself down.
"He is bruised which on inspection has happened because of flogging. The bruise seems painful but if you could, will make it a lot less pain than he feels -"
"How?"
The Alpha was so intensely concerned to do anything to relieve his pain.
"Your saliva?"

"Ok?"

"Male omegas are the weakest werewolves. So, they have this amazing healing way with the help of an Alpha's Saliva. I thought of arranging it from outside but then i thought of you. If you are okay with that, it will be-"
"I will do it". The Alpha growled and then walked into the cubicle leaving the Beta doctor alone, who sighed at his Future Alpha's Possessive antics.

As he moved the curtain separating them, he could feel his Alpha becoming more peaceful in the cloud of cottony strawberry scent. The Omega was dressed in one of his white shirts, in order to give a sense of security to the omega's wolf, with satin covering his lower body. Edward's eyes were lingering on the omega, as if searching for a visible bruise. The pain that earlier contoured his face was now replaced by a calm one.

The Alpha has ofcourse seen him in many vulnerable states but today, he was feeling his heart breaking because of many unsaid reasons. He wants the other to open his eyes and loom at him, be it anything - anger, hate, betrayal.
Anything.
But, he wants him back like the sweet candy that he was like before.

As Edward moved closer, he slowly moved the White satin sheet covering him so he could see the bruises on the other's body. The soft, pale and milky thighs came in view as he moved the sheet. The omega whimpered in getting exposed to the sudden cold temperature but that didn't stop the Alpha to hover over the omega to get the clear cut view.The Alpha's eyes and aura started to change as he observed the bruise on Jul's thighs. It has taken a reddish hue and seems painful for a dainty omega like Julian and as he slightly feathered his fingers across it, he heard a faint moan from Julian. He so wanted to rip apart the head of that woman who dared to do this but now, his mate needs his attention.

His Alpha wolf was desperately squirming inside him to do anything to make their omega better. So, he crouched near the omega's milky thighs and swiped his tongue on the bruise. The omega starts to whimper at first but it soon died out as alpha continued to coat the bruise with his saliva so as to soothe Jul's pain. He moved Jul's shirt, a little higher but a red hue started to observe the Alpha's neck when he licked closer to Jul's inner thighs.

He continued to swirl his tongue around the bruise that the little whimpers of pain soon died out. He again touched the bruise, but this time Jul didn't responded much cause of the healing effect of his Alpha's Saliva.

He then unfastened the omega's shirt buttons to get to see his bruise on the abdomen. The omega looks so ethereal on his white cute shorts and his white shirt.

I cannot believe, i made him go through this of everything, alone. He might have been scared and felt betrayed.

Edward has never felt this helpless ever before. Of course, growing up he made the omega in his toes, numerous times, made him cry, a lot of times but that of every time that it was both way and never out of control.

He slightly nudged the painful bruises on his abdomen and continued to coat it with his saliva. The omega's laboured breathing became normal. He sat at the edge of the bed, taking a deep breath of Jul's addictive scent, but his peaceful mind was disrupted when the beta doctor knocked in.

"You did what I asked you?" the beta doctor enquired. The future Alpha just nodded his head as giving the answer.

"It's time. Your parents are waiting outside, and they are on the edge to get a glance of him," the doctor said.

The Alpha stood up and moved closer to the bed, giving a chaste kiss to the other's forehead, and then nodded his head as he walked outside.

______
sorry for the mistakes🙂
VOTE AND COMMENT.
PLEASE❤️