CHAPTER - 16

Beautiful.
That was the first word that came to Edward's mind when he saw Julian in that black sheath dress. The omega's body was looking so alluring that it is unknowingly doing things to him. His eyes involuntarily travelled to the omega's exposed thighs that was peeking through the dress. Black seems to contrast with his porcelain skin. His eyes lingered along the curves of his waist and then to the hands shielding his chest and the exposed shoulder blades. He badly wanted to move that hand to get a good look.
What?

You hate him, edward! Remember the times he made your life so difficult. Remembered the times Father punished you because of him!!! Moreover you are not gay.

Edward's mind was turning and ofcourse he remembers everything. Everything happened because of the person standing infront of him. The memories turned his face back to the cold emotionless face.
"I think we should go. This dress costs a fortune. Its time to change from this. Come on Julian!", said Frenny as she nudged Julian to walk to the trial room. Julian glanced in Edward's direction but Edward was not even looking at him. The feeling of being rejected was too much for the boy, so he just walked to the trial room. Frenny turned to tag with Julian but was stopped by Rachel.
"Frenny? You are Ronan's sister, right?", Rachel asked glancing in Gregory's direction.
"Yes? Is there i need to tell him?"
"Oh no! You seemed familiar, that's why." Rachel patted her back as she left to trial room.

"Well... I never knew! The myths are true!", Richard exclaimed.
"What myths?", Rachel questioned.
"The myths about the male omega. I have heard that they are the most beautiful creatures to ever walk on the pack lands. But, Julian... Well he was beautiful. But today, he looked like the luna herself"
Gregory and Hershey nodded their heads in approval but that was not sitting well with the true blood Alpha.
His wolf was feeling restless hearing another alpha praising his omega.
His omega?

You hate him!!!

"He hasn't yet met his mate, right?", Hershey asked. Edward's face suddenly contoured into something expressionless.
"No, so what? You gonna mate him?", Rachel questioned back. Hershey was about to reply but was stopped by a sudden crashing sound from the trial room.
_____

Frenny was walking to the trial room but was stopped by a muffling sound. She turned but then was startled to see Jul pinned against the wall by an unknown alpha. He was rubbing his nose profusely against his bare shoulder, while the omega squirming and crying in his hold.  She ran towards them and forcefully tried to push apart him from her friend but what much can a beta female do to an Alpha? She was pushed back by the Alpha who crashed to the cardboard boxes piled in the side. Before she could get up from there to stop them, she saw the Alpha dragging Jul with his mouth closed. He looked helpless.

Julian felt like his soul leaving from his body when the Alpha dragged him down the stairs. He was trying to scream but couldn't do much because of the hand closing his mouth.
Frenny couldn't save him. But she is a mere beta female.

Edward?! Will he come?!

Julian someone to help him from this evil man's clutches. The way his hands touching his body makes him disgusted. Suddenly the man pinned him near the steps and torn away the partially stick scent blocker from his neck and started to take deep breathe of him. He felt so exposed and pathetic that all he could do was to cry. But then suddenly the heavy body on him was forcibly pushed apart..

Edward?!

When Edward saw Frenny in the pile of carboards, his first instinct was to look around for the omega. He could smell an Alpha's lingering arousal. Being a true blood Alpha heightens his scent detection. He didn't waited for his friends as he ran down the steps on the sideway to the garage.
But the sight he saw on the steps made his blood boil. Julian was pinned to the wall and the Alpha was practically nuzzling in his neck with his one hand shutting Julian's mouth and the other strongly gripping his waist. He could sense the omega's distressed scent all over. The anger he felt cannot be compared with anything because it was too much that all he wanted was to kill that bastard.
He dragged the Alpha's body from the omega and strongly punched his face. Before the Alpha could understand what was happening to him, he got kicked in his knees. He might be an Alpha who could easily force an omega and could push off a female beta but infront of the true blood Alpha's punches, he is weak.

"You are going to kill him, Edward!!! Stop with this foolishness", it was Rachel who screamed. But then Edward was forcibly seperated from the other by Gregory and Richard. Well, what? He really wanted to kill him. He looked over the omega who was now crying in that beta's hold. He started to walk closer to Julian but was stopped by Rachel.
"He is already hurt!!! Don't hurt him more with your words" but Edward didn't acknowledge her words and walked closer to the omega.
Well! No one could stop him from going nearer to "his omega".
No one!

"Why are you crying so much?", it was not meant to be rude but he could see him visibly shaking in Frenny's hold.
"Leave him! I will take him from here", Edward said as he pulled him from Frenny's hold.
"But-", Frenny tried to stop him but a mere glance from the future head Alpha shutted her off.
Julian was still wearing the black sheath dress and he felt so exposed in that dress. As if of understanding his discomfort, Hershey removed his jacket and wrapped it around him, which obviously didn't sit well with a particular Alpha.
Edward swiftly took the little feathery weighing omega in a bridal style who then started to shake and whimper in his clutches.
Julian was not even looking into Edward's eyes because he know how much desperate and weak he might be looking in the Alpha's eyes.

Edward looked briefly to the omega's face and he couldn't understand why he cannot withstand the omega's tears. Its true he had made Julian cry, a number of times. All those times he made him cry by reminding him how much weak and ugly he is.

But it was you who hurt him. It was just you. But today,he is crying not because of you but because of that bastard.

Tears cascading from Jul's eyes never seem to stop, and it has really started to worry the Alpha.
"Does it hurt somewhere? Do we need to go to the hospital", he enquired as he fastened the seat belt. Julian shooked his head.
Throughout the ride to the home, Edward seems to be lost in his thought.
While Julian was drowning in his sea of insecurities. He felt so weak and all he wanted to do was to wail out loud. It was just one day he went outside without endless reminders and its what happened.

Alpha just asked you to never involve him in your deep trenches and look what happened. You destroyed his time with his friends. You should apologize to him. He don't deserve a weak omega like you. Well, you had only made his life miserable by being a burden. Always.

_________

"Iam s-o-rr-y", Julian whimpered as Edward placed him on the bed.
"For what?", Edward asked.

"Ia-m sor--ry for bei-ng ann-oying and-", he mumbled.

Well, you were always annoying! Duh!

"And?"
"And for dis-rupti-ng your tim-e with your fri--ends. You were probably disgusted"
"Why should i be disgusted?" Now, Edward was confused.

"The dress?", Jul hushed as he fiddled with the hem of the dress.
"What with the dress?", Edward asked him back as he took the blanket to cover his thighs.

"I know iam a boy... I should not wear this feminine dresses. And you don't like me wearing this. I will not wear it anymore--"
"And if i say i like it, will you wear it everyday?"
Julian felt like crying when he heard it. Was his Alpha playing with him. He know it clear as a day that Edward don't like him in girly dresses. He still remembers what happened a few years back when he first wore a dress to show his parents. Then, he never tried to wore it infront of anyone other than Dere. He knew it.
"But you don't like it." He mumbled under his breath.
"True. I don't."
Julian looked down with a sad sigh. His eyes were still glistening with tears.
"But that shouldn't stop you from doing what you like. Its not like we are going to be mated and forever. I don't care at all what you wear. You don't have to try so harder to impress me-"
"Iam not trying to impress you!" Julian exclaimed.
"But it seems so! Like you really want me to accept you. But you know it, iam never going to accept you. Its your decision what you wear. Even if i accept you in some alternate universe, iam not that petty alpha who controls the other half to what to wear and what to not! And don't make up your own silly thoughts and don't act like you are my omega"
There was an uncomfortable silence after that.
"Well.. Well... You reeks of that Alpha! Change the damn dress!"He said as he moved out of the room leaving Jul in there.
Alone.
Julian didn't looked up. He hated how he felt helpless then and now. He wanted to shout at him. But more than that,He also want his Alpha to soothe him.
Soothe him out of this agony.

Vote and comment 🙃