CHAPTER - 4

Edward's pov

What a pain in ass. Has he never travelled by bike before. Did he thought i will bring my car to just pick him up. He tried to put out his maximum protest when he realised i was in my bike but a glare from Noel forced him to climb to my bike's back seat. Now he is sitting behind me with his fists tightly clutching my shirts. Here and there, i could hear small mumblings to slow down. Which boosted my ego to sped up my bike even more.
By the time, i reached the school, i could feel him shivering because of fear. I stopped my bike a few blocks away from the school, so no one could see the omega with me - on my bike.
"How much time more are you going to take to get down. Just get down quickly."
"Iam trying.", i could hear him whispering.
What a scaredy wolf. He looks so pale like he had ran all the way here.
Pathetic.
He was about to say something but i didn't stopped to hear him out. I drove my bike to the school parking lot.
Only 5 more minutes till the classes start. I walked the corridors to the end classroom, where Mr. Holmes was already waiting outside so he can start his classes at correct 7:30 AM, what a man!.

I entered the classroom and swiftly moved to the backseat wherein my friends were already seated. Gregory, my future beta and Rachel was in middle of a serious discussion. Richard has already started to snooze. And Mr. Hershey was nowhere to be found.
"Where is george?", i asked rachel as i approached her.
"Most probably cursing himself for drinking too much last night. I thought you will also be joining him. What happened?"
Gregory looked at me with that amused expression. What does this fuckers think about me. I was going to answer their question but then i got the scent of that person.
" Him happened. " i answered by pointing my fingers to the door.
"Ohhhh ". They all swooned at once.
"So, our future alpha reached EARLY at SCHOOL TODAY, because his favourite OMEGA needed a drive", Richard said in his annoyingly irritating tone.
"Where n't you sleeping a little while ago."
"I was not sleeping, i was just meditating. Oh, look!!! Your omega is coming this way." Richard exclaimed.
"Shut up, Richy." I growled.
They know how much i hated the omega's guts.
Its true that, the omega is coming our way. I think, he didn't got his normal seat. As he came closer, i could sense his discomforting scent heightening. Might be because of the strong scent of five Alphas at the back. He sat infront of us. From his face itself, i could understand that he is detesting the idea.

"Your birthday is coming up. What is your plan?", rachel asked.
"Booze and sex?, is there any other plan future head alpha.", Gregory stated as a matter of fact.
"You are going to find your mate,Ed. Never gave it a thought? I can't imagine, Ed being so smitten with a girl. He fondly wagging his tail for whatever she tells. I hope she is from our school, so i could make her.......".
Rachel was continuing her blabbering about my future mate but i silenced her. Isn't it ridiculous to talk about a person whom i have never seen.
"Can you just shut up?!", i growled.
The omega infront of me whimpered.
"Ed!?, Rachel exclaimed.
"Didn't you see jul?",she hushed.
"Don't get so worked up, Rachel. We can't always control our voice, just because a male omega is sitting beside." Gregory said in a bored tone.
Rachel was going to retort back but then
Mr.Holmes entered the class.
Throughout the class, i could see the omega fiddling with his pen and looking so discomfortable. Maybe its because his friends are not here, today.

As soon as the classes finished, he got up and walked briskly out. What's with him, today.
"Coffee?", Gregory asked.
"Not even a question.", i called out as we walked to the school cafetaria.
"Isn't it rude to walk out after sex, even without leaving a note", i heard a voice behind.
I turned my face to see a female omega standing behind me and i couldn't deny, she is one of the beautiful omega i ever laid my eyes on. But i had seen her before, but where...
"Don't you remember me alpha?", she questioned.
"No", i nonchalantly answered.
"I thought last night, we had so much of fun." And then i dawned with realisation.
"By the way, Iam Alessandra.", she introduced herself by putting forward her hands.
"Iam Edward. ", i smirked.

My friends were staring at us quizzically. I winked my eyes at them and held her waist as we walked to the cafetaria, with my friends following behind.
This is going to be fun.

Let me know your review. Leave some comments❤️