CHAPTER - 8

Edward's POV

"Edward! Are you following my class?", Mrs. Shane called out. I nodded my head as an answer. But to be frank, i wasn't.
Where in the hell of a world is he? I don't want him to bawl his eyes in front of my parents like the crybaby he is.I clicked my tongue in frustration.
Whatever.
I don't care.
Oh god!!!
I don't want to go through another set of punishments. In days, my birthday is coming up and if the luck is on my side i will be proclaimed as the next Alpha in line. By which i mean, i need to find my mate. Both me and that omega was born on same day, luckily don't want to celebrate my best day with him this year.
The bell rang putting an end to my train of thoughts. He has not yet returned. I dialled Ales's number, on second ring she took the call.
"Did you got back and checked on him?", i asked her.
"The omega boy?, yeah, when i went back to check on him. He was with his boyfrien-"
"Boyfriend?", i shot her back.
"Well, he was literally hugged by another alpha who kept on peppering kisses on him and then he carried him in his hands and walked through the back door. Ed?", Aless called out.
"-- yes, iam hearing. Iam sorry, Aless. I want to be somewhere today."
"Its ok, Ed-"
I hanged up the phone because i don't want to hear anything anymore. What boyfriend was she speaking about.
"Greg!, give me the key", i growled at him.
"Where are you going in such a hurry, Ed?", Greg called out. But i didn't stop to answer his question. I need to attend to an important business.
___

Aless and i have kept a casual relationship as we both have not yet turned 18, and we are not sure if we will be finding our mate in future. But despite that, we have grown closer. Waking at 5 to patrol around the boundary and then return to go my father's combat classes to be continued with same set on evening has taken a complete toll on me. Even though iam surrounded by my friends, there are times when you need someone to vent out without even getting drunk. And with Aless, its perfect. Be it in our views and our needs.
___

"Ed! What are you doing here? Don't you have classes?, Lily asked me as she peeked her head from the Newspaper she was reading.
"I want to meet Julian." Lily raised her brows quizzically at that.
"Yeah! I need to talk to him about something"
"About wha--"
"Its nothing much. Just want to have a word with him.", i informed her as i climbed up the stairs.
"But Ed, just don't make him cry", i heard lilly hushing.
I reached his room and it was slightly ajar. So, i just pushed open the door and i could see a blanket huddled on the bed.
But instead of his normal addic- omegan scent, i got a strong Alpha scent from him. Did his so called boyfriend scented him.I swiftly removed the blanket from his body.
"Whaa-", as soon his eyes met mine, he gulped away the words. He sat propped on the bed against the headboard and kept on fiddling with his finger.
"Who was that?", But instead of an answer i could see his round eyes brimming his tears.
"W-ho?", he timidly questioned me back im middle of those tears.
"The one who carried you home. The one who peppered you with kisses. The one whose scent i could smell all from you."
"Wwhy shud i teell u" I could hear him mumbling under his breath.
Its true he doesn't need to tell me, its not even like iam interested.
"Do you think iam interested in knowing with whom you are whoring around?", i could see those round eyes spilling with tears.
"For God's sake. Just stop with those crocodile tears.", i growled at him. "I wanted to tell Noel if he asks me. I don't want to live with all those punishments again just because of you."
He slowly raised his head to look at me. Whats with him today. His eyes has turned red and the tears kept on falling from his eyes.
"You know what just keep on crying. Well, that's only thing you know to do the best!", i shouted at him and walked out of his room.
I waved at Lilly before walking out of the house. What a pain in ass.

__