|1| New Beginning

━━━━━━ 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻n𝗶𝗻𝗴 ━━━━━

━━━𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

"Muichiro-san It's time to get up, we're we are heading to the hidden leave village today." lady Tsunade said while standing in front of the bed her sleeping students were laying down in.

It's been two years ever since Lady Tsunade found Muichiro, it looked like she nowhere to go so Lady Tsunade took her under her wings

Truth be told lady Tsunade was friends with Muichiro's mum and they were good friends, and she's still grieving the death of her friend.

The face that Muichiro has already mastered Lady Tsunade's chodic regeneration the 100-healing father after only two months of training with her, that girl was a true prodigy at birth.

Now that Muichiro is seven years old it's time for her to start studying at the academy in the hidden leaf village

Muichiro slowly sat up from her bed rubbing her eyes and looked at Lady Tsunade.

"Did you already pack your stuff?" Tsunade asks. Muichiro turned her head to the left side of the room, turned back and nodded her head.

"Good, I already packed that bird's thing as well. It would be nice to have peace and quiet around here. Hurry up and get changed, once you're done come down with your stuff too, you'll eat and once you're done you and Shizune will start leaving to go to the hidden leaf village."