|43| Not There Yet

━━━━━━ Not There Yet ━━━━━━

━━━ Third person

The Submergence of destruction, also known as Hakai no suibotsu no jutsu, is an unknown secret technique in the Shinobi world.The jutsu was created by Tomioka Giyuu. One of the swordsmen that fought in the final battle against Muzak Kibutsuji. He was known as the water hashira and created water breathing eleventh form: dead calm.

'Submergence of destruction 'is an SS ranked Jutsu that is very complicated and can only be performed once as it takes up most of the user's chakra.

Muichiro hummed as she read through the stroll that Jiraiya had given her. She laid on the grass bored and only looked up to see Naruto progress before going back to the scroll.

The Jutsu can only be performed on water because the user must not draw their chakra to curtain parts of their body but instead outwards.

The user must draw their chakra outward so that it impacts the surface that they own.

When on water the user must focus and split their chakra into two, inside and outside. The chakra inside will sustain the user so that they are able to properly stand on the water while the chakra outside must take the shape of a monstrous creature.

This sub version is specifically designed for covert operations, enabling a surprising attack on enemies by pulling them underwater. Once under water the enemy's body should be shredded to pieces.

But when the full version is performed the creature is at your will and will. It will surround the user and act as a while that fights on their behalf.

"This is so stupid!" Naruto yelled out of frustration.

"Tell me about it..." Muichiro mumbled as she stood up and started walking towards a nearby lake.

Muichiro sighed as she focused her chakra on her legs and walked across the water until she was in the center

Muichiro sighed as she focused her chakra on her legs and walked across the water until she was in the center. She then took out the scroll and read the words; split the user's chakra into two.