|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy

━━━━━━ 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗚𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝘆 ━━━━━━

━━━ Third person

Muichiro was walking down through the halls of the infirmary, while she was walking to saw from out of the corner of her eye, the head of the Hyuga clan walking out from one of the rooms, to which she assumed to be Neji's.

"Huyga-san." She greeted bowing slightly. He nodded and Bower slightly as well. "Tokito-san, I give you my gratitude for treating Hinata. I suppose my eldest Daughter is your friend, however, I don't see how a person like you could associate with someone so weak like her." He simply said then walked away.

She let out a light sigh and walked into the room. In there she saw Neji looking out the window with a gentle smile on his face, with a scroll in his hands. He looked at peace for some reason.

"Ne~ Neji are you could gazing without me?" Muichiro asked leaning against the door frame, gaining his attention. This time he didn't turn away or ignore her.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned.

She shrugged and walked up to him and took a seat in front of his bed.

"Neji. . . The sky is beautiful isn't it?" Muichiro said under her breath but loud enough for him to hear. A silently nodded his head a turned his face to the sky where the young was lost in her thoughts with.

They sat there in comfortable silence for a moment before he decided to speak up.

"Lady Muichiro, my deepest apologies for the way I acted towards you before. . .  What Naruto said made me realise that I don't want to drown myself in self-pity any more!" He stated

His voice sounded so sincere. He lowers his head downwards so the young Tokito couldn't see his face. He then placed the palm of his hands on his lap, he was sincerely apologizing about what he had done to her.

"Well... I can forgive you... And sorry I noticed how hurt you were, but I didn't do anything... But stand there and watch." He shook his head and lifted it to face Muichiro. "It's not your fault... Lady Muichiro

"Thank you for worrying about me." He silently said but it was loud enough for the younger ears to pick up.

"Well, that's what friends do," Muichiro mutters, then heard an announcement was heard from outside, it was kinda muffled but she made it out and it said that it was time for the next match.

She stood up from her chair facing him. "It looks like I have to go now," He nodded.

She watched as she turned her help and walked out of there.