|39| Undiscovered

━━━━━━ Undiscovered ━━━━━━

━━ Third person

Even if the casualties were little the village was still in bad shape. They had lost a large amount of Shinobis. Including their leader, the Hokage.

Outside a particular hospital there lay a particular famous girl known for her clan. He was heavily wounded and now missing a left hand. Lots of different mushiness were attached to her as she desperately clanged on to life. She had lost a large amount of blood during her gruesome battle.

Muichiro.

After her battle with the former Upper Moon six, she was immediately rushed to some nearby medical ninjas by her sensei and the boy that she was particularly close to.

When they handed her over, her body was already cold and still as a rock, and her face was turning pale. So pale to the point she looked like a sick person on their death bed, and she had large purple spots all over her body.  It was due to the poison. She had been infected with a large dose of poison and before they had got to the Medical nins the poison had already taken its effects on Muichiro. When the medical mins got a hold of her there they decided on her faith. They had announced her as dead due to her having no heartbeat.

Both the teacher and the boy were devastated. The Sensei blamed himself for not protecting Muichiro which broke his promise to the people he promised to keep to. While the boy's eyes were lowered to the ground starting at it blankly in shock, he couldn't believe that the person that he cared so deeply about had passed away, the person who protected him, the person who saved him from death was not lying on a setup table dead.

His fist clenched into a ball as he was ferrous that he couldn't do anything to help her. Instead, he had gotten in her way, he had fallen unconsciously while she fought alone, and he had watched her fall into a pack of burning trees and struggle to get out.

He clenched his hand even tighter than before as it now started bleeding due to his nails. He didn't realize the tears rolling into his eyes as he somewhat watched drops of rain on the ground below him. "Lady Muichiro..."

"AHH!!" There was a yell from inside the tent of the medical hut where Muichiro lay. It was from a fellow Medical Nin. He had yelled out of fear when he entered the tent. He was here to collect the bodies of those who had fallen and buried them an along with the Hokage.

The sudden yell of the man altered all the Medics including Kakashi and Neji. They all frantically ran into the tent to see what all the commotion was all about. They were Muichiro.

She was hugging her chest ignoring all the burning agony throughout all her body. It seemed that her chest was the main focus of all her pain.

When Neji saw them he immediately ran toward her. He pushed all the Medics to the side not caring if they get hurt because all that was on his mind was Muichiro. Was she okay?