|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete

━━━━ 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲━━━━

━━━ Third person

Muichiro twitched open her eyes. To see a sea of clouds around her. She stood up trying to recognize the place she was in before a deep voice came from behind her.

"Child." She turned around. To see a tall muscular man figure, with long spiky hair with rec tips that were in a high ponytail. He was standing on top of a large dragon.

Its entire body is coloured in a shade of blue, with its main body being a lighter Azure blue, while its talons and horns are coloured in more of a darker midnight blue. It also emits light from different areas of its body, notably its eyes which seem to have a blue flame effect, and the scales on its wings that emit an aqua glow. He possesses a total of six large wings on his body (three on each side) allowing it to fly. Behind those wings is its massive tail, which resembles bird-like feathering. It possesses two horns on its head that resemble that of a goat, with a blue gradient that gradually fades to black. His front beak is incredibly sharp and possesses very sharp teeth, albeit a low amount. There are four sets of nails on each of the four talons, being very long and sharp with a gradient.

"Who are you?" Muichiro asked the man.

The unknown man jumped off the dragon, landing in front of Muichiro's face. "Child, you must wake up, your friends need you." His voice had a worry in it while looking down at her.

"But you still didn't answer my question-" A hold big enough for her to fit opened under her feet sucking her in. She kept going deeper and deeper into the hold as it got darker.

"Yoriichi." Was the last this she heard before blacking out again.