|2| First Day

━━━━━━ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ━━━━━━

━━━𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

It's right now 5'o clock, a blond-haired boy with blue eyes woke up super early to walk the ravenette mint hired girl to the academy.

He was right now looking for the Tokito compound. 'Tokito.....Tokito where is the Tokito compound.' He said while looking at the map. 'It says it is the largest compound in the village be...be-what?, whatever I'll ignore this. It had over a thousand people!"

While thinking Naruto wasn't looking a the road in front of him, when he suddenly dumped into a white and blue brick it had some gold around it.

He looked up and saw the Tokito clan symbol, he looked aesthetic, and quickly knocked on the compound door.

A few seconds later the door opened revealing Muichiro all sweetie.

"Hey Mui-chan, your up early anyways I was wondering if you would like me to show you around the village before that academy starts." He said with a smile on his face that could blind someone if they just look at it.

"Umm, who are you? I feel like I've seen you from somewhere." Muichiro asked while leading her face closer to his.

"Huh? I-I's me Naruto Uzumaki, the boy from yesterday." Naruto asked a bit shaken up by her not remembering him.

"Naruto, so that's your name? Come in." She said while holding the door open wide enough for him to come through.

"Thanks. . . ." He took off his shoes and stepped looking around the place. " Hey, why do you not remember me, when I came?." He said right behind you. "That's because Muichiro-sama has really bad amnesia," Ginok said suddenly appearing catching Naruto off guard.

"Eh? What's amn-eh? amnesia this?" He questioned making her turn around to face him, she put her hand on her chin thinking. "I think. . ." She stared at him with dots in her eyes "I forgot"

"Well, do you remember what happened in your past before you came to Konoha?" He asked as he continued walking.

"Not really, all I remember is being trained by Tsunade nee, and that's it." She replied.

"Well when we're older, I promise to help you regain your memories of your past ." Muichiro eyes widen a little as she looked over a Naruto.

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's what friends are for!" He said flashing another smile. Making her smile. "Hey, can you show me more of those cool breathing styles, please"

"Alright."