|40| Unpleasant guess

━━━━━━ Unpleasant guess ━━━━━━

━━ Third person

It's been a week since the attack that Orochimaru launched. The village has slowly started to rebuild itself but it's not the same. The family is still grieving over their lost loved one and the Konoha council has yet you decide who will take the seat of Hokage.

As for our young Tokito. She had left the hospital the next day after the Hokage's funeral. She completely ignored the hospital's redemands for her to stay and rest. When she got home, she demanded to be trained by Akaza and Douma. She told them about her drive to get stronger despite her critical condition. She still trained. During the day she helps rebuild the were either broken or destroyed, while at night she fought with Akaza and Duoma. Although she lost most of the time she learned and gained information. From how they fight to how their blood demon artworks.

For a few nights, Akaza would take her to the training grounds and try to teach her about his blood demon art and how she could potentially copy it with her air release. While Demon would take her to the Senju estate library a grab from strolls about ice release they would return to the Tokito estate and learn about it.

Just like Akaza's plan. Douma tough Muichiro about the release of ice and how to wield a war fan, while Akaza trained Muichiro on durability and attacking speed. Within a week of training, she could do both. Although her attacks were still weaker than Douma and Akaza's. She could stand on solid ground on her own.

But now she's curranty at the Tokito estate waiting for a curtain from somebody in the backyard.

While on the other side of the estate, stood Neji. And he was here under the demands of Muichiro to continue their training sessions. And if he was being honest, he didn't have the guts to face Muichiro. After the attack of the former upper Moon six sibling, he felt useless, he left that it was all his fault that Muichiro was injured in the first place. She always had to come to rescue him when all the demon siblings would attack him, she would be one step ahead and block or defend their attack away from him.

Neji lowered his head and took a breath in knocked on the door. It took a few seconds for the door to open and when it did, he was not expecting a male demon to open it.

Akaza.

Nejis's breath hitched as he stared at Akaza's broken glass eyes. remembered of the forest of death started flooding in his head as he remember all the things Akaza did to Muichiro and how she held her own against him.

Without a second to lose. Neji activated his Byakugan and leaped forwards ready to strike Akaza's heart. But Akaza instantly Neji's wrist and twisted it slightly but not enough to hurt Neji.

"Who are you?" Akaza asked and lifted Neji so that they both were eye to eye. Neji's brows frowned and he yanked his wrist out of Akaza's hand and glared at him. "I should be asking you that." He stated. "And what are you doing at Lady Muichiro's estate-"