|32| At Long Last

━━━━━ 𝗔𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

The Uchiha was nowhere to be found. People were getting impatient, including our young Tokito.

"Hmm... What is that fool doing? He's still not here?!" Naruto asked turning his head from side to side.

"Alright, the time limit has expired, so I'm officially calling this match-" Suddenly leaves swirled next to the proctor which Muichiro was able to identify. The wind died down and there stood Kakashi and Sasuke back to back.

"Ahh, so sorry we're late. . ." Kakashi said giving the proctor a closed eye smile.

"Your name?" The proctor asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sasuke Uchiha," Sasuke said then turned over to Naruto. Sasuke wore a black, one-piece version of this usual attire with many small belts adorning his left arm and similar bands around both legs.

"From that loud mouth attitude of yours. . . I take it that you won the first round of the battle?" He stated with a smirk on his face looking at Naruto up and down.

"Of course!" Naruto replied grinning at Sasukes amusement.

"Don't you dare lose to a guy like him!" Naruto said turning his head to face Garra the was looking down at them.

"Yeah. . ."

'You're one of the ones I want to fight....'  Naruto thought then turned back to Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" He called out catching the other off guard for a bit. "...I want to fight you too..!"

Sasuke frowned his brows before responding with a simple "yeah" making Naruto smirk.

"WHEE!! Sasuke!" Ino cheered from the crowd.

'Just a few minutes ago she was all for Shikamaru, and now she's all for Sasuke poor Shikamaru. . . .' Muichiro thought looking up at Ino. 'I wonder what rainbows googly eyes made for my lunch...'

"HEY IS THAT THE LAST OF THE UCHIHA CLAN?!" Someone from the crown above shouted.

"QUITE DOWN! UCHIHA'S MATCH IS STARTING!" Another shouted shutting up the first person.

'Well I've gotta admit, I've kinda been looking forward to this too. . . So I can't get upset over Shikamaru being the opening act.' Sighing at her thoughts and the yelling crowd, she looked up at the spectating area and saw that Sakura was right next to Ino.