|4| Graduation Day

━━━━━ 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ━━━━━

━━━ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

"By the way," Muichiro looked up at Neji with his hand on his knees back hunched, they have been sparring ever since he came to the compound. they just finished, and he was wiping the sweat off his forehead. "Isn't your graduation exam tomorrow?"

"Humm, I guess your right." He stood up straight and put his hand on his hip. "Then I should get going, It's getting late and you need to rest and replenish your chakra for tomorrow."

'Even though that Neji guy rather die than admit he cares for Muichiro, how pathetic' Ginko thought as she watched the two.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

'Neji was right, it's getting late and I'm hungry... I can't cook.' Muichuro thought while walking straight to the ichiraku Ramen shop when she spotted Iruka and Naruto.

"Mui-chan do you want to join us for some ramen," Naruto asked enthusiastically as always, waving his hand over to her. She only nodded and took a seat right next to him on the left.

She / Ginko was as usual so she [Ginko] ordered miso ramen, they were all in silence until Iruka spoke. "Muichiro, where are you training by any chance?" She sure-eyed him and nodded. "So that's why you did come to the Hokages mountain to clean up all the paint with Naruto." She stiffed up a bit.

"No, maybe I forgot or Ginko didn't remind me." She turns my head to see Ginko happily slurping her little ramen.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Naruto stuck his tongue out at her.

"Naruto! At least be considerate don't you know that the second Hokage Is Muichiro's great-grandfather? And the first is her great-granduncle?" Naruto choked on his ramen.

"Wha-wait! Mui- Is it true!" He shouted.

"I don't know."

His eyes widened so much they were going to pop off. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Ginko few up at him and started pecking his head.