|26| Per-Finals

━━━━━ 𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"On the right said is the 'Almighty" Teme!" Naruto cupped his hand around his mouth and announced from the balcony they were standing on.

"And on the left said, is the weird shady looking mummy dude!" Muichiro mirrors his actions.

"Mm? Just what are you two doing?" Kakashi questioned with a hint of amusement clear in his lone eyes.

"Commentary, I think?" She said to him, then looked down at Sasuke whose face showed clear signs of annoyance. "Maybe, don't distract him?" Sakura said with a sweat drop.

"If you guys are ready, then let the match begin." The dude who was coughing earlier announced.

The weird shady dude Weaver's hand signs and his chakra radiated into one of his hands.

Sasuke dodges most of the attacks. But the guys grabbed Sasuke's head with the chakra-covered hand. What's when Muichiro's eyes widened and felt a tingle in her hand.

Sasuke's chakra was being sucked by Yoroi.

Naruto started bouncing his leg up and down. "Why isn't Teme doing anything? he can't lose to that gut, dattebayo!"

Muichiro reached from the railing in front of her when she felt her legs almost give up on her. She was breathing a bit heavily, while her cheeks and forehead bloomed a light red. It was not noticed by the people around except Kakashi. His eyes were on her as he raised an eyebrow.

"It's probably because that shady-looking guy is sucking his chakra...." She responded to what Naruto had just said pointing her finger to Yoroi chakra covered hand. "Maybe the Tokito"s are better than the Uchihas!" Muichiro said loud enough for Sasuke to hear from below them.

She then raised one of her eyebrows at him. His face had a viable annoyed expression written all over it but he slowly let out a smirk. 'She's so annoying sometimes....' Kicked Yoroi away, then stood up. "Your normal hits already hit too hard."

Muichiro then watched Sasuke use part of Lee's technique he copied with his Sharingan.

"Winner of this preliminary round, UCHIHA SASUKE. You advance to the finals."

Naruto and Sakura cheered, Kakashi puffed behind Sasuke catching him from falling. He then looked away. Probably for the sealing of his curse mark.

Muichiro let out a born human, then the panel started picking names again.

ZAKU v/s ABURAME SHINO

"Candidates Ready? Begin!" It was silent for a hot second for a bit until Zaku struck. After a few minutes of their fight, Muichiro had a chibi face not knowing what she was Supposed to be looking at.